}
}
When I am testing it, 
wrapper wrapReq = new wrapper(varList, IdSet);
//1st condition
wrapReq = calling my method();
//2nd condition
The first wrapReq works fine. The second wrapReq is always getting NULL value. Why isn't the value being reset like it should?
This is my wrapper class
class wrapper{
        public list<Myobject> varList{
            get;
            set;
        }
        public set<id> IdVar{
            get;
            set;
        }
        public wrapper(list<Myobject> wrapList, set<id> IdSet){
            varList = wrapList;
            IdVar = IdSet;
        }
}
When I am testing it, 
wrapper wrapReq = new wrapper(varList, IdSet);
//1st condition
//2nd condition
The first wrapReq works fine. The second wrapReq is always getting NULL value. Why isn't the value being reset like it should?
I defined a Custom Settings table with API name IDs__c  to hold the field and record type identifiers I need when doing URL hacks to prepopulate new objects.  I used a List type for the IDs__c and "Managed" it to create a record containing all of the definitions.

Then I try to create a custom button that references one of these settings.  An example of a reference I try to use is:
      "{!$Setup.IDs__c.ADDR_Household__c}"

If such a reference appears within the definition and I click "Check Syntax", I get told "There was an error communicating with the server."  If I try to save the definition, I get told "An internal server error has occurred".

It doesn't matter if I use a simple URL definition (Behavior = Display in Existing Window) or JavaScript  (Behavior = Execute JavaScript).  I can even use the reference only within a string constant or in a JavaScript comment, and I get the same results.

Does anybody understand this?
I'm building an app with basic form using Lightning, the Submit button works, but the Clear button doesn't work - it's supposed to clear the field after user enters name and hit submit. Please advise what I missed. thanks.

HelloWorld.cmp:
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable" access="global">

<ui:inputText aura:id="name" label="Find My TravelingSpoon:"/>
    <ui:button aura:id="button" buttonTitle="Click to see what you put into the field" class="button" label="Submit" press="{!c.getInput}"/>
    <ui:outputText aura:id="outName" value="" class="text"/>
    <ui:button aura:id="button" buttonTitle="Clear the field" class="button" label="Clear" press="{!c.clearName}"/>    

</aura:component>

HelloWorldController.js:
({
    getInput : function(cmp, evt) {
        var myName = cmp.find("name").get("v.value");
        var myText = cmp.find("outName");
        var greet = "Hi, " + myName;
        myText.set("v.value", greet);
    }
 clearName : function(cmp, evt) {
    var myName v= cmp.set("outName", []);
}    
})

User-added image
My issue seems to be very strange. I have created this process and when I test it, it is updating the sales price to deposit amount as said in the requirement. But when the chellenge is checked it gives me error message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Fulfillment Cancellation Automation process does not appear to be working properly. Make sure that a cancelled Fulfillment updates the Adventure Package correctly.

Chose the fullfillment object
have proper conditions:
User-added image

and update the adventure package
User-added image

I tested it and it seems to be updating the sales price to the diposit amount correctly:
User-added image

but still on checking Chellenge I get the error:
User-added image

completedly stumped!!! please let me know if anybody faced the same issue. any help.