• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have created a few cases from one user(x) who has a contract manager profile. After that, I have assigned the same profile to another user(y) so cases which I have from user x are visible to user y.

Is it possible to restrict users from not see the other user case which is having the same profile? Can we give any permission to profile so that cases are not seen by other users having the same profile?

Please suggest the same.

Thanks,

Hi All,
I have created one user from the system admin user and when I logged with the created user credential its showing no items on the home page of the salesforce.  Please see the attached screenshot. 

Can you please let me know if there is anything specific I
need to give while creating from the system admin user?

Home page

Hi All,

I have created few custom fields and I want to add those custom filed into case details. Please refer to the attached screenshot where i want to show those custom fiedls. Thanks.

Case Page left side
Hi All,

I want to insert Case Activity History againt a case.
Can you please let me know which table or rest API i can use to inset Activity History against a case.

Thanks
Hi All,
I want to add the feed post using the rest API. I am using python for the same. But while hiting to the rest api its giving me request not found error.
Could you please let me know what is excat issue? Is there any issue with my request body or url/version?

I am attaching the request and url below .

data=     {
       "body":{
          "text":"Test Example"
       },
       "capabilities":{
          "Content":
                {"contentDocumentId": "0692y000002KKyhAAG"}

},
    "type":"ContentPost",
       "feedElementType":"FeedItem",
    "parent":"5002y000005rBTWAA2"
    }

response = requests.post('https://%s.salesforce.com/services/data/v46.0/sobjects/chatter/feed-elements' % instance,
    headers = { 'Content-Type': 'application/json', 'Authorization': 'Bearer %s' % sessionId },
    data = json.dumps(data)
)

print (response.text)

Error Message - {"errorCode":"NOT_FOUND","message":"The requested resource does not exist"}

Thanks
Hi All,
I want to get the attachment of the upload from a case via SQL query. But I am not getting the exact table name to get this. 

Kindly provide the table name to get the attachment uploaded.

User-added image
Thanks.
Hi All,
How to get the trigger when someone performs any activity against a case. I have added some updated on a case but i am not getting trigger in webhook.

Can someone please let me know which sObject i have to use for track the activity perform on case.

I have added the screenshots for reference. 

Thanks.User-added imageUser-added image
Hi All,

I want to create a custom lookup field Group in Case object. And I want to give CollaborationGroup lookup in the Group field. But the CollaborationGroup field is not showing Related to the dropdown. Can you please help me with this. 

Thanks.

Hi All,

I am looking for Group in Salesforce Service Cloud. 
Please let me know if we have Group in Salesforce Service Cloud
Hi All,

I am looking for Group in Salesforce Service Cloud. 
Please let me know if we have Group in Salesforce Service Cloud.

Thanks

Hi All,

I have created few custom fields and I want to add those custom filed into case details. Please refer to the attached screenshot where i want to show those custom fiedls. Thanks.

Case Page left side
Hi All,
I want to get the attachment of the upload from a case via SQL query. But I am not getting the exact table name to get this. 

Kindly provide the table name to get the attachment uploaded.

User-added image
Thanks.