• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Digital marketing is advertising that is delivered via digital channels like search engines, websites and social media. Digital marketing allows companies to endorse products, services, or brands through these online media channels. Digital marketing is a popular way for consumers to find products. Think with Google marketing insight found that 48% consumers search for products using search engines. 33% of these people search on brand websites, and 26% use mobile apps to search.

Visit: Digital Marketing Course in Pune (https://piidmpune.com/)
Hi, can somebody shed some light. I have registered for free trial version
of Health Cloud and my question is why do i also have Sales,Marketing and some others apps by default.
Why also all the app's are sharing the same accounts and contacts data.

Hi all!

I have my own website which is built with WordPress. I have WooCommerce installed and set up with WooCommerce Subscriptions added-on. 

I was looking for recommendations on what would be the best way and how to implement this so when a new customer signs up to our membership, it will update Salesforce automatically. 

Thanks in advance!
Are you looking for the cryptocurrency development company? Do you want to create your own cryptocoin like Bitcoin?

Create your own cryptocurrency with the help of our dedicated tech experts, by integrating cutting-edge technologies with bank-grade security, and enable you and your users to trade effectively.

With vast experience in blockchain technology, Developcoins has become a leading cryptocurrency development company having the unmatchable reputation in providing independent Cryptocurrency development services for every business, from start-ups to entrepreneur, to create your own cryptocurrency. We develop advanced crypto coin and Altcoin using cutting-edge technology and help you to stay ahead in the cryptocurrency race. Our strength is, understanding your business requirements and develop unique digital currencies, that will add-on value to your business. Our experience and thorough knowledge in the latest technologies, enable us to work with new innovations of blockchain such as Hashgraph and DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) and complete your project within the specified time.

Hi All,

I want to integrate Salesforce with Blockchain. I could not find any example. Could you please help me on this?

I'm investigating how to integrate an online store with salesforce.
I'm wondering, best practices, where the data should reside in salesforce.
Once an order is placed in the online store, how is it represented. Would it create a closed opportunity with opportunity products as the line items?
Perhaps a separate Received payment object (custom?) in case of multiple/partial payments (not sure this is a requirement)
I noticed there is an standard order object that can be activated. Is this the area I should be investigating.

I'd love some insight into the overall object model, preferably using as much standard salesforce as is available.
Further down the road donations, and other form based 'sales' would also need to be tracked, some including $0 items if that matters.

Basically if you had a green field how would you proceed.
HI, 

Sorry for such a basic question but I just wanted to confirm that as an enterrise edition company our users are entitled to use the trailhead courses without any extra cost ? 

Cheers

Graham
Hello Everyone,

I would kike to know few of the answers to the below questions, 
1. There are two fields, if the user populate two field values if we combine those values uniqueness should be maintained, how to achieve this without coding?

2.There are two workflow rules on the same object say namely wf1 and wf2. If wf1 fires then a field will be updated on the same object, if the field updated and due to this wf2 criteria meets then what will happen, wf2 will fire or not?

3. How many maximum groupings we can do for summary, matrix and join reports?

Thanks in advance!!
I recommend to use Kernel for PowerPoint Recovery tool. This software for the recovery of Images, animations, word art, basic shapes, connectors and sound files. The Software retrieve the entire information from corrupted MS PowerPoint presentations with .ppt, .pot, .pptx, .pps file format. Your all corrupt PPT file has been repiared in few seconds by using this tool and restores all data such as image, spreadsheet, text, graph and stored procedures from corrupt PowerPoint files.

Find more:- http://www.powerpointfilerepair.com/

Hi all - 

Using Apex, did you ever had to subtract the business days from any given date? 
Like for ex: if I have to subtract from today 11/19/2014-10 days, it should exclude all the weekends and give me the final date 11/5/2014.
Please let me know if you have any function related to this requirement.
Thanks for looking into this.

Regards,
Priyanka

Hi,

Does salesforce offer any online courses on API integration with salesforce and .Net development. API integration with SF is something I would really like to imporve on and I'd be willing to pay for the course. Any classes anyone has taken and would reccommend? I am located in Michigan so I'm not sure if they offer any locally.

Thanks

• August 23, 2013

Hi,

I do have a doubt regarding Salesforce.com.

Can we develope Games in the Salesforce.com platform?

• August 07, 2013

We now have Mobile Packs for jQuery Mobile, Backbone.js and AngularJS, with (safe harbor!!!) Knockout.js in the pipeline. What other client-side framework(s) are you using? We've heard from fans of Ember.js and Sencha, but we need your help in prioritizing the next set of Mobile Packs.

Let us know here what you're looking for...

Does anyone know if SFDC is going to continue this application?  It still has a few issues, but is a vast improvement over the original APEX explorer.  If not, I think that should be announced so that we can look for other avenues.  I've found that the Workbench tool has issues as well with complicated SOQL's, so we really need to know what the future is of this tool.

Hi friends,

I need some information about the integration of Salesforce and SQL server using Sql Server Integration Services. If you have done it before in you rprojects. Could you please share the following information with me:-

1. Challenges faced

2. Complexity of the Integration

3. Sample Code

4. Level of Coding Required

5. New functionality you came acsross

If you could also share the details about your the project and the type of integration that will also be helpful.

Description: The Force.com platform is the most scalable, secure and popular on-demand platform in the world today. You can develop and instantaneously deploy applications without any infrastructure - 100% on-demand. We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual ready to drive our customers to creating excellent applications on the Force.com platform. If you seek to join our talented, highly innovative team to enhance the Developer, Customer, and Partner user experience, this might be the perfect fit for you.

Responsibilities:

• Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation

of other salesforce.com developer products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking

responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.

• Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
  •  The Developer Support Engineer will take the initiative to create knowledge base materials dedicated

towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community.

Required Skills/Experience:

• BA/BS degree in a technical field preferred with a strong academic record.
  • 3+ years engineering / programming work experience.
  • Visualforce and Apex code experience
  • Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
  • Solid knowledge of XML, preferably experience using server-to-server web services (SOAP)
  • Solid programming abilities in one or more of the following languages: Java, PHP, Python, Ruby,

.NET, JavaScript and Perl.

• Some APIs also require strong AJAX web application development experience and knowledge of browser

compatibility issues.

• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
  • Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL

Desired Skills/Experience:

• Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies.
  • Experience as a committer in an Open Source project is a plus.

If interested, please contact me hiring manager Greg Walker  gregwalker@salesforce.com or call him @ 650-653-4516

• May 05, 2010
I haven't had much luck getting SSO to work with my SAML assertion. Has anyone got this to work? If so, what does your saml response look like?  I signed my assertion and I believe everything is correct, yet the login history gives me "Failed: Assertion Invalid"

Any ideas?

Thank you.
Screen scraping might actualy be a decent option for me. I am already doing a "snapshot" type replication as part of my solution but I don't want to grow that into a full fledged system.

Thanks