• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I want to add data into MIDomain metadata, at first I have tried it with as we normally do with stadnard/custom object but I found that MIDomain in not Object but Metadata. 
So, I want to know how can I insert data into MIDomain metadata using apex class

Thanks.
Hi All,

As per my understanding, We can add Utterances either through Einstein Intent Set (Salessforce Org) or through workbench.
But, Consider the scenario that I have created intent in Einstein intent sets and I want to add utterances into that intent but using Apex class.

Is it possible ? And If yes then How ? 

Thanks   
Hi I am working with some custom object, and my task is whenever any records created of that custom object I want to process that record and insert it into MlIntentUtterance object(MlIntentUtterance is a Standard Object - You can find this object in workbench).
So for this, I have created trigger on that custom object and performing all the above operations but I am getting this exception  DML operation Insert not allowed on List<MlIntentUtterance> when I am trying to use dml command insert on MlIntentUtterance list.

I am new to salesforce, Anyone know what I am doing wrong  or what should I do to get rid of this exception...

Thanks
Hi All,

I want to add data into MIDomain metadata, at first I have tried it with as we normally do with stadnard/custom object but I found that MIDomain in not Object but Metadata. 
So, I want to know how can I insert data into MIDomain metadata using apex class

Thanks.
Hi I am working with some custom object, and my task is whenever any records created of that custom object I want to process that record and insert it into MlIntentUtterance object(MlIntentUtterance is a Standard Object - You can find this object in workbench).
So for this, I have created trigger on that custom object and performing all the above operations but I am getting this exception  DML operation Insert not allowed on List<MlIntentUtterance> when I am trying to use dml command insert on MlIntentUtterance list.

I am new to salesforce, Anyone know what I am doing wrong  or what should I do to get rid of this exception...

Thanks
In my project, I have a Datatable which is successfully being displayed on the page, just with no data.  The console log appears to show all of the records and correct data being pulled in, just not displayed.

If anyone can help, should I post my .js, .html, and .cls files here?
difference between "Trigger.New" and "Trigger.old".