• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi. 
I found a pretty good article about IoT on Salesforce 

https://blog.enree.co/2018/05/salesforce-iot-lets-play-the-game-with-salesforce-iot-part-2-setup-an-orchestration.html

in this example, REST API is used.

But in real life, it will not be the case I assume.
For IoT devices, it shall be some streaming API used to constantly update the device temp, level, or other params. 

In the documentation of salesforce, they compare streaming API with Platform Event. 
But in this case, IoT application, I need to use some API to create the platform event first, then I process this platform event with Orchestration. 

What Salesforce API I should use for constantly updating IoT Data and how? Create a connected App? this app should push the data into salesforce? 

For example, I would like to update temp reading every sec and update my related Salesforce object info every sec. 

With the use of orchestration, l will generate new cases. 

Any limitations on that? 

I also wanted to have trends of IoT devices in Salesforce? is it possible at all? 

There is such a thing as historical reporting. But is limited to 1 snapshot for the day and it is used for a different purpose, for sure it is not for trends recording. 

Hello,

I am stuck on a validation rule -

If Sub Category is either 'Attestation Form Complete' or 'Attestation Form Incomeplete', all the other fields listed must not be blank.

The current formula will not let me create the record even if all the fields listed are completed.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!
User-added image

Helo Helpers

I  have a simple  lightning card which has a title and a footer  and in the body  a list  of  string
I  would like  to have different background color for title  section  for Footer section  and if  possible for  the body  section

I guess I  have to play  wiht the STYLEs  and/or  class  but I  am not familiar  with these.
See below  the code of  my  component 

<lightning:card class="slds-text-heading_small slds-card_boundary"   title="attribute1"  footer="attribute2" >
    <div class="slds-p-left--medium slds-p-right--medium">
        <ul class="slds-list--vertical slds-has-dividers--top-space">
            <aura:iteration  items="{!v.items}" var="item" indexVar="i">
                <li class="slds-list__item">                   
                    {!item}
                </li>
            </aura:iteration>
        </ul>
    </div>
</lightning:card> 

Any  sugeston of  code fragment welcommed

thanks in advance