• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How many Image files (.jpg, .png, .jpeg etc...) can we attach to a Salesforce custom Object at one shot ? Is there any limit through API?  or any limit for manual upload ? 

I have one use case where user is able to submit only one image at a time and they need to select multiple images to upload to an object. 
I have recently joined on project and they need below requirement

How can I send the salesforce InstallerRequest__c objects existing LastModifiedBy fields last one year historical data to external system bloomreach without any update on LastModifiedBy to the historical records. What approach I need to follow?

What things do I need to develope to achieve this my current project have already implemented the integration with Bloomreach.
I'm creating VR on opportunities with conditions as below but getting error, please suggest the one VR to include all below conditions  :

Opportunities with field Type = Advance Stock field Stock Approval = (“Stock/POS (Standard)” OR “Stock/POS (Discounted)”)

Opportunities with field Type = Consignment Stock, field Stock Approval = (“Consignment & Demo”)

Opportunities with field Type = POS field Stock Approval = (“Stock/POS (Standard)” OR “Stock/POS (Discounted)”)
How to create validation rule When Opportunity Reaches "Quote and Negotiation Stage" or any Stage after this  Then Only can a Quote be CREATED
When I try to update Product date range is 1/1/2026-12/31/2026
in Opp Stage by Adventure report in Sales App I'm getting below error :
What might be the reason behind this ? Trying different things and lost 2 days in it, Please help me out of this. Thanks in advance !
User-added image
We couldn't complete your request. Ask your Salesforce admin for help.
Error Details
The operation you requested isn't allowed due to a security policy in your organization. Contact your administrator for more information about security policies.
I have recently joined on project and they need below requirement

How can I send the salesforce InstallerRequest__c objects existing LastModifiedBy fields last one year historical data to external system bloomreach without any update on LastModifiedBy to the historical records. What approach I need to follow?

What things do I need to develope to achieve this my current project have already implemented the integration with Bloomreach.
I'm creating VR on opportunities with conditions as below but getting error, please suggest the one VR to include all below conditions  :

Opportunities with field Type = Advance Stock field Stock Approval = (“Stock/POS (Standard)” OR “Stock/POS (Discounted)”)

Opportunities with field Type = Consignment Stock, field Stock Approval = (“Consignment & Demo”)

Opportunities with field Type = POS field Stock Approval = (“Stock/POS (Standard)” OR “Stock/POS (Discounted)”)
How to create validation rule When Opportunity Reaches "Quote and Negotiation Stage" or any Stage after this  Then Only can a Quote be CREATED
When I try to update Product date range is 1/1/2026-12/31/2026
in Opp Stage by Adventure report in Sales App I'm getting below error :
What might be the reason behind this ? Trying different things and lost 2 days in it, Please help me out of this. Thanks in advance !
User-added image
We couldn't complete your request. Ask your Salesforce admin for help.
Error Details
The operation you requested isn't allowed due to a security policy in your organization. Contact your administrator for more information about security policies.