• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have a new custom field for grand total with my own formula, which I want to replace the standard Grand Total.  I am able to display the new Grand Total in the Compact Layout, but I am not able to add that in the Related List Properties - Quote PDFs!! So the Grand Total on compact layout and related list are showing different figure, which is very annoying. Are we able to add custom fields to the Quote PDFs related list?

This image is not available because: You don’t have the privileges to see it, or it has been removed from the system

Cheers, Jeffrey
Hi all,

I have a new custom field for grand total with my own formula, which I want to replace the standard Grand Total.  I am able to display the new Grand Total in the Compact Layout, but I am not able to add that in the Related List Properties - Quote PDFs!! So the Grand Total on compact layout and related list are showing different figure, which is very annoying. Are we able to add custom fields to the Quote PDFs related list?

This image is not available because: You don’t have the privileges to see it, or it has been removed from the system

Cheers, Jeffrey

How can i add My any custom field to Qoutes PDFS List ??