• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a screen flow (Send Stock Sample Request Email) that is set to fire when a button (Send Sample Request Email) is pressed in the Sample Request record. When the button is pressed, the flow is trigger to collect information from the Sample Request record and send an email to a designated list of people. For one of our users this flow is being triggered a second time when he has not entered the specified record or pressed the Send Sample Request Email button. 

I had a trace flag running on his user for 24 hours to catch the duplicate trigger. The first email was requested by the user to be sent out 01/28 11:49:32. There is a log file for this in our system.

The second email that was NOT requested to be sent went out at 01/28 15:20:58. There is a log file in our system for this as well.

image of sample request flow in SFDCimage of sample request button on custom record typeimage of action detail in backend of custom record type

I have a screen flow (Send Stock Sample Request Email) that is set to fire when a button (Send Sample Request Email) is pressed in the Sample Request record. When the button is pressed, the flow is trigger to collect information from the Sample Request record and send an email to a designated list of people. For one of our users this flow is being triggered a second time when he has not entered the specified record or pressed the Send Sample Request Email button. 

I had a trace flag running on his user for 24 hours to catch the duplicate trigger. The first email was requested by the user to be sent out 01/28 11:49:32. There is a log file for this in our system.

The second email that was NOT requested to be sent went out at 01/28 15:20:58. There is a log file in our system for this as well.

image of sample request flow in SFDCimage of sample request button on custom record typeimage of action detail in backend of custom record type