• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've added the standard Salesforce Calendar component to a Community page, but none of my community users can see any events.

Calendar

When the page is loaded, it shows a warning icon next to the "My Events" calendar. Hovering over the warning displays the following error:
You no longer have access to the object defined in this calendar. To get access, talk to your Salesforce admin.

"You no longer have access to the object defined in this calendar. To get access, talk to your Salesforce admin."

I'm not sure what the error could be referring to, as my understanding of the "My Events" calendar is it will show any Events they own. I can confirm that the Event records exist, and are owned by the community user, but the warning message makes it sound like it's talking about some other object's level of access.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
In my sandbox admin having access to see other calendars(events/tasks) in classic and Lightning. but in admin community not having access to see others calendar, as well as Parner community user also not having access to see other users calender events. How can i see like below other users calendar events in partner users calendar?User-added image