• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When user clicks on the edit button on Opportunity product, he gets the below error:
You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors.

Click here to return to the previous page.

Could anyone please help to resolve this error.
User is receiving the error message below when trying to send emails out of SF. Screenshot attached.
Also when I am trying to reconnect account in user's personal setting there also I am not able to see connect/disconnect button. Screenshot attached.User-added image

User-added image
User is receiving the error message below when trying to send emails out of SF
Also when I am trying to reconnect her account I don't see the disconnect button in personal settings.User-added imageUser-added image

How can we allow user to change the owner of the particular account records, owned by user who is above him in role hierarchy. 

If we provide 'Trannfer record' permission to him, then he can change the owner of all the account records those are above him in role hierarchy. But I need to allow to change the owner of the particular user, who is above him in role hierarchy.

How to update the expiring SSO certificate in my org, while 'Identity Provider Self-Signed' Certificate is not expiring.
Please provide detailed info as I am new to this. Thanks for your help.
I have created a button and passed the parameter on button for custom object to call HTML email template, but when customer receives the email, the hyperlink I have created in the template is not working. Could anyone please help me find solution.
How to update the expiring SSO certificate in my org, while 'Identity Provider Self-Signed' Certificate is not expiring.
Please provide detailed info as I am new to this. Thanks for your help.
I have created a button and passed the parameter on button for custom object to call HTML email template, but when customer receives the email, the hyperlink I have created in the template is not working. Could anyone please help me find solution.
It is required to create a Flow that allows the ACCOUNT object to be updated with the weather if a city in India is selected.

It is required to allow the user to select a country in Flow from a list of countries and a city from that selected country.

As soon as it is recognized that it is the country of India, the city must be updated in the custom field in the ACCOUNT object. If it is not India, there is no need to update the field.

How can do this to be done?
  • September 15, 2022
Hi,

I have a formula field to pull the created date with the time,  but it is showing the seconds and the z.  How do I get rid of the seconds and z?  I've tried a couple of different ways and can get just the date or just the time, but not both.

TEXT(CreatedDate)