• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

The solution is for a Non-Profit Coding Bootcamp that would like to be notified in Salesforce, or preferrably make field updates when students or alumni change their job title.

I am currently working to find documentation to get the LinkedIn: FullProfile object from their API. It seems LinkedIn only allows for the API calls to me made from a custom app that meets their approval standards (makes sense, but I just want to make API calls). The company's use will not be to build custom software. My plan is to just build some Apex Triggers for making the API calls. I will either have to find a creative workaround, or get the department on board with me building an App. Building a custom software or Lightning App solution is a possible route, so I am looking for creative ideas as well!

I am looking for someone that has experience with getting an App approved by LinkedIn to make the r_fullprofile request, and any general information about how to navigate their approval process.

I am looking for someone that has experience being an Administrator in a Group. I can see potential for a creative workaround using job title change notifications for the members of a group.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Hi,

The solution is for a Non-Profit Coding Bootcamp that would like to be notified in Salesforce, or preferrably make field updates when students or alumni change their job title.

I am currently working to find documentation to get the LinkedIn: FullProfile object from their API. It seems LinkedIn only allows for the API calls to me made from a custom app that meets their approval standards (makes sense, but I just want to make API calls). The company's use will not be to build custom software. My plan is to just build some Apex Triggers for making the API calls. I will either have to find a creative workaround, or get the department on board with me building an App. Building a custom software or Lightning App solution is a possible route, so I am looking for creative ideas as well!

I am looking for someone that has experience with getting an App approved by LinkedIn to make the r_fullprofile request, and any general information about how to navigate their approval process.

I am looking for someone that has experience being an Administrator in a Group. I can see potential for a creative workaround using job title change notifications for the members of a group.

Thank you for your help in advance!