• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Using a brand new Developer Edition org, the Trailhead Data Manager fails when trying to refresh DTC Data.  The error thrown is:

Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0015Y00002ZIGROQA5; first error: DELETE_FAILED, Your attempt to delete Sample Account for Entitlements could not be completed because it is associated with the following entitlements.: Sample Entitlemen

I've tried this twice with brand new orgs and gotten the same result.  This is the first action I am attempting after requisitioning the org.  How can I fix this?
Using a brand new Developer Edition org, the Trailhead Data Manager fails when trying to refresh DTC Data.  The error thrown is:

Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0015Y00002ZIGROQA5; first error: DELETE_FAILED, Your attempt to delete Sample Account for Entitlements could not be completed because it is associated with the following entitlements.: Sample Entitlemen

I've tried this twice with brand new orgs and gotten the same result.  This is the first action I am attempting after requisitioning the org.  How can I fix this?