• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How to pass RecordIds to listofAccounts in Component From Vf Page

VF PAGE : 
<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="ListViewButtonController" recordSetVar="accs" >
</apex:page>

Controller : 
global class ListViewButtonController {
    List<SObject> selectedSobjects;
    Set<Id> recordIds;
    public String accIds;    
    global String evRespone { get; set; }    
    global ListViewButtonController(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {}    
    global ListViewButtonController(ApexPages.StandardSetController controller) {
        evRespone = '';
        selectedSobjects = controller.getSelected();
        recordIds = new Set<Id>();
        for(SObject singleRec : selectedSobjects) {
            recordIds.add(singleRec.Id);
        }
        System.debug(recordIds) ;
    }   
}

Component : 
<aura:component implements="lightning:isUrlAddressable">
    <aura:attribute name="listofAccounts" type="set" />

</aura:component>

Hi All,

I'm working on a requirement where I want a button that will open a modal to create a new Task record in LWC. For this, I tried using NavigationMixin. But on click of Save in the modal, it redirects to the newly created record page instead of closing the modal. Is there any way to skip the navigation to the newly created record and close the modal only.
Below is the code of NavigationMixin that I'm using:
this[NavigationMixin.Navigate]({ type: 'standard__objectPage', attributes: { objectApiName: 'Task', actionName: 'new' } });

Thanks in advance.

#LightningFramework #lightningwebcomponents  #LWC  #Navigationmixin
Hi,

My requierement is to create a site.com page, which displays the current community user's contact details where user can view, edit and save their own contact details.
in community we have option like {!currentUser.Firstname}... but how do i Access the contact information somethind like {!currentUser.Contact.FirstName}, {!currentUser.Contact.Address} etc...

Thanks in advance.

Anupama