• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone,
can anyone Please let me know the best ways to monitor the Apex Jobs,
In My org, i don't want my admins to go to setup and watch the Jobs, I want them to see from the APP UI.
So please suggest the best Approach here, with supportig Doc

Thanks
Madhu D

Hi Everyone, Please let me know how we can display data from FieldHistoryArchive in LWC?
 As of now i am getting the error as sObjecttype 'FieldHistoryArchive' not supported
Note: if we Give view all permission then he is able to View FieldHistoryArchive data. But i don't want to give view All permission to Lower Profiles

Please suggest me the Best approach.
we can display it By using Reports and Dashboards, But want to know if there is anyway from LWC

Hi everyone,
can anyone Please let me know the best ways to monitor the Apex Jobs,
In My org, i don't want my admins to go to setup and watch the Jobs, I want them to see from the APP UI.
So please suggest the best Approach here, with supportig Doc

Thanks
Madhu D

Hi Everyone, Please let me know how we can display data from FieldHistoryArchive in LWC?
 As of now i am getting the error as sObjecttype 'FieldHistoryArchive' not supported
Note: if we Give view all permission then he is able to View FieldHistoryArchive data. But i don't want to give view All permission to Lower Profiles

Please suggest me the Best approach.
we can display it By using Reports and Dashboards, But want to know if there is anyway from LWC

i want to disable a button based on a status. say quoting we have "email quote" button. this should be disabled till quote is in Approved status.please guide me on this ?

Any help would be greatly appriciated