• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I track the old value and new value in the trigger, the first value showing has null, I don't know how to void it .. 
I have used if ( Trigger.isbefore  &&  Trigger.isUpdate) also I condition it doesn't work.

if ( Trigger.isbefore )
         for(integer i=0; i<trigger.new.size();i++){

if(Trigger.New[i].Decision_Determined__c!=Trigger.Old[i].Decision_Determined__c){

if(Trigger.Old[i].Plaid_Report_JSON__c==null){
                    Trigger.New[i].Plaid_Report_JSON__c='';
                }

Trigger.New[i].Plaid_Report_JSON__c +='\n Decision old value='+Trigger.Old[i].Decision_Determined__c+  ' Decision New value ' + Trigger.New[i].Decision_Determined__c;
                  }
}
    system.debug('-----old value'+Trigger.Old);
    system.debug('-----new value'+Trigger.New);

User-added image
Hello ,

I have a requirement where i need to show a modal/popup/ toast message whenever a lead status is changed to working. When a status is changed to working at that time only that popup or modal or message should be displayed.
Title - Your lead is in working status now.
Plese help me in order to cater this requirement.Thanks in advance

MailsDaddy EML to Office 365 Migration Tool is the most reliable software for exporting all the EML-based email clients data into Exchange Online platform without any data loss. It's light in weight so, you can easily install it on your computer and it smoothly runs on your computer. Anyone can easily operate the software without any hard effect because it has comes with a simple and user-friendly GUI interface.  The software facilitates the Search Mail option to filter and import selected EML files/ folder/ emails into Office 365 platform. It also enables users to migrate the EML database into Office 365 Primary and In-Place Archive Mailbox. Use a free trial of the software which exports the first 20 items/folder as well.

To test it before purchase, visit here:- EML to Office 365 Migration (https://www.mailsdaddy.com/eml-to-office-365-migration-tool/)
I am using process builder to update child records from a parent object. But its not updating records of one specific customer child object. However when in same  process builder I am trying to update another objects child records  then its getting update. Any idea, is there any limitation to update child records in some scenario. 
In action type I am selecting update records and then in Select a Record to Update I can see child object suffixed with __r, then I am selecting the column and assigning the required value but its not working.
Same scenario I applied for another object and its working fine.