• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there, 
We are looking to download this app https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B5XHsEAN for our community. 
Could you kindly let me know if we have to have ALL the dashboards visible in SF? because there are some insights that are useful but others we will not need. Therefore, does this application allow you to select what dashboards you want or is it a whole package deal where you cannot be selective? 
Also, what would you say are the main limitations when it comes to using this app? There are a lot of buzz words used, my question is does it do exactly as it says? 
I was wondering if there is any way to make the relationship our contacts have in salesforce visible in our online community. We want to be able to show the users under the accounts and we cannot add a new lookup relationship to account on the user object.  

Please advise the best way for us to show this relationship, thank you. 
Hi there 

I was wondering if there is any way to make the relationship our contacts have in salesforce visible in our online community. We want to be able to show the users under the accounts and we cannot add a new lookup relationship to account on the user object.  

Please advise the best way for us to show this relationship, thank you. 
Hi there
I am looking for a way to display the parent child relationship we already have set up in salesforce on a page within our online platform (SF community) - How can we make this visible? 
Thanks! 
Within our online community, is there an ability to have a parent child relationship (just like Salesforce has), more of a corporate account? We would like to offer the membership to other contacts part of the same organisation. 

Hi guys, we are having an issue with people within our platform having a unique user login. Right now our customers use an automated user generated login ID from Salesforce. We understand that Salesforce has this created for a specific reason. But is there ANY way we can get our users to access the membership platform we have with their own email addresses? I.e. name@gmail.com instead of the generated Salesforce one for example: hob47293@... as it is causing a lot of backlog for us.
Hi guys, having an issue with people within our communities having a unique login. Right now the customers use an automated user generated login ID. We understand that Salesforce has this created for a specific reason. However do you have any recommendations for alternative ways for our members to log into the platform (for them to create thier own log in name) because it is causing us quite a lot of backlog. 
Hi there
I am looking for a way to display the parent child relationship we already have set up in salesforce on a page within our online platform (SF community) - How can we make this visible? 
Thanks! 
Within our online community, is there an ability to have a parent child relationship (just like Salesforce has), more of a corporate account? We would like to offer the membership to other contacts part of the same organisation. 

Hi guys, having an issue with people within our communities having a unique login. Right now the customers use an automated user generated login ID. We understand that Salesforce has this created for a specific reason. However do you have any recommendations for alternative ways for our members to log into the platform (for them to create thier own log in name) because it is causing us quite a lot of backlog.