• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an email template that I built as a visualforce template. In my template. I am using rich TextArea field where user can write text in any formate(i.e. It can have bullet points or paragraphs). But when templates fetch the value from VF component, it converts the whole field value in single paragraph. 
For Example : if below is my field value

ABC XYZ:

• Text of Point 1
• Text of Point 2
• Text of Point 3

Another paragraph with few lines:

• Line 1
• Line 2

It converts the whole field value like below, which does not looks good while reading :

ABC XYZ:• Text of Point 1• Text of Point 2• Text of Point 3Another paragraph with few lines:• Line 1• Line 2

Is there any way to keep the format of the field to as it is?
Hi Everyone,

problem statement: 
I am passing a SOQL query through a textArea of my Visualforce page. I want my controller to split the query and get a list of the queried coloums:

For ex. : InputQuery : 'Select Id, Name, Rating from Account' or 
'Select Id,Name,Rating from Account'(without space in fields)

Output result : List<String>= ['id', 'Name','Rating'];

I tried with InputQuery.split(' ') method but unable to get desired result. Please help me with this.
Hi,

I am beginner in Salesforce and learning SOQL and SOSL right now. In a problem staement, I want to compare month of LastModifiedDate with the month of current date but unable to do. Can anyone please help?
Hi,

I am beginner in Salesforce and learning SOQL and SOSL right now. In a problem staement, I want to compare month of LastModifiedDate with the month of current date but unable to do. Can anyone please help?