• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi , 

I have a Multiselect picklist with almost 50+ values (ex.: A,B,C,D etc)
I should allow user to select only A,B OR C .. If they choose values apart from A,B,C , then I should throw a Validation Error . 

Can you please suggest me how to accomplish this?

Regards,
SN
  • March 22, 2021
Hi,

I have just created a global action using a lightning component which calls a flow. This works fine on the web but I cannot see it when i am on the field service mobile app. There is only 1 publisher layout in our org and every profile is assigned to that publisher layout. 

I have tried adding some of the default global actions to the publisher layout also but i cannot see any global actions at all so I am guessing the issue is with global actions in general instead of the new global actions which I have just created. 

If anyone has any idea what the issue is or how this could be solved it would be greatly appreciated. 

Regards,
Aivaras.

Hello awesome SF community (achieved to solve many of the issues in our org thanks to your inputs !)

Our Salesforce organization increasingly receives this error (Apex CPU time limit exceeded) at sensitive moment of processes. Notably when a new opportunity is created (many processes run at the same time). The underlying processes are mainly built using Flow Builder.

I wondered if someone knew tools / tips to mitigate these errors:

• Tools that allow you to know how much CPU power each process demands
  • Is a new screen in a lightning flow can mitigate this error ? (by sequencing the running time of a too consuming process)
  • Our process fails sometimes (not always) in production but not in sandboxes while org are exactly the same. Is one of you have any idea why ?
  • Our process failed on friday but on monday it worked well while no Admin changes have been made during the week-end. Is there a limitation I am not aware of that could justify this ?

Thanks a lot for your answers !
I need to get the name of the current app in the controller. So far I'm trying:
public static String getAppName() {
         UserAppInfo userAppInfo = [SELECT Id, AppDefinitionId FROM UserAppInfo WHERE UserId = :UserInfo.getUserId() LIMIT 1];
        AppDefinition appDefinition = [SELECT DurableId, Label FROM AppDefinition Where DurableId = :userAppInfo.AppDefinitionId LIMIT 1];
       return appDefinition.Label;
    }
But Im getting 3 errors:

Line 1: No such column 'AppDefinitionId' on entity 'UserAppInfo'
Line 2: Invalid type: AppDefinition
Line 3: Variable does not exist: appDefinition

Can anyone provide some insight as to what I may be doing wrong? Thanks!