• 20 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Salesforce Admin needs to give access to a new custom object with custom fields to more than one User.

How can an administrator meet this requirement?
Choose 2.
  1. Add to manual sharing list
  2. Assign permission set group to Users
  3. Edit organization-wide defaults
  4. Create a permission set

A company introduced a new product and wants to track all associated cases that get logged. They are looking for an automated solution that would give the product’s two lead engineers read/write access to all new cases that reference the new product.What should an administrator do to satisfy this requirement?
  1. Create an auto-response rule and a public group.
  2. Create a queue and a criteria-based sharing rule.
  3. Create a user-based sharing rule and an ad-hoc case team.
  4. Create a predefined case team and an assignment rule

I'm completely confused.
Any detailed help?
A manager is requesting all records from a custom object that are more than 12 months old and have a status of new be deleted.What should the administrator use to honor this request?
  1. Data Loader
  2. Mass delete
  3. Data Import Wizard
  4. Mass edit from lists
Kindly provide your suggestions as to why the answer is what it is and helpful links to read further. 

Thanks
Does anyone have further insights about the answer to this questiojn?
I made some research and I think the answer is using Dynamic visibility (option A). Any thoughts? 

The admin at Northern Trail Outfitters needs to allow users to submit attachments when creating a case. Case creation is currently using a screen flow. The amin has configured the screen flow to indicate attachments, but during testing, end users are saying they are getting attachments when they are not needed. They only want attachments when the case Type is IT Error.
How should the admin configure this requirement?

a. Use Dynamic visibility to show the attachment component when case type is IT Error
b. Create a second flow without attachments for when they are not required
c. Use a decision element and show a second screen that doesn’t allow attachments.
d. Create a validation rule that prevents attachments when case type is not IT Error
I have attaempted this question and came up with options a, b, and e.
Please, I need contributions on the right answers. I'd appreciate your inputs. Thank you.

The admin at Universal Containers is creating a new opportunity record type.  Which three Options must be populated by the Admin. (choose 3)  
(a) Page Layout Assignment
(b) Sales Process  
(c) Picklist Values  
(d) Stage Values
(e) Profile Assignment  

I have attaempted this question and came up with options a, b, and e.
Please, I need contributions on the right answers. I'd appreciate your inputs. Thank you.

The admin at Universal Containers is creating a new opportunity record type.  Which three Options must be populated by the Admin. (choose 3)  
(a) Page Layout Assignment
(b) Sales Process  
(c) Picklist Values  
(d) Stage Values
(e) Profile Assignment