• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello! I need someone urgent to guide me with RELEASE UPDATES, I don't know how to do those tests because  there are a lot  of things that I haven't work with. Ill appreciate any help
Hi, I have a Visualforce sign in page , how do I give alert when wrong password is entered. Thanks
  1. Custom Approval Page:
  • Create Visualforce page that will show current login users’ Approval request
  • He should able to accept and reject those from same page with description.
  • There should be provision to multi-accept or mulit-reject.
  • List view should be there to show update coming and past requests.                                                                                         Any Solution for this. Thanks in advance
Hello, I am working on flow whose requirement is "The system shall allow the user to key enter “Name of user” field or select the name if it is already stored in the system. I have a created lookup field so that if the record already exist it should show in dropdown or he can create new record. But currently the New option is not showing in the lookup screen component of the screen. 
Hello team,

after delete the record table in not refresh please help me regarding this.

below is my vf code
===================

<div class="slds-col" style="margin-top:10px;">
                    <p style="font-weight:600; padding:10px;">Distributor / Retailer List</p>
                </div>
            </div>

<div style="border:1px solid #ccc; margin-top:0px;" class="slds-scrollable_x"  >
                 <apex:outputPanel id="TablePanel">
                    <table class="slds-table slds-table_cell-buffer slds-table_bordered slds-table_col-bordered slds-table_striped">
                        <thead>
                            <tr class="slds-line-height_reset">
                                <th class="" scope="col">
                                    <div class="slds-truncate" title="">Account Name</div>
                                </th>
                                    <div class="slds-truncate" title="">SF Customer Code</div>
                                </th>
                                    <div class="slds-truncate" title="">SAP Customer Code</div>
                                </th>
                                    <div class="slds-truncate" title="">Action</div>
                                </th>

</tr>
                        </thead>
                        <tbody>

<apex:repeat value="{!membs}" var="awl" >
                            <tr class="slds-hint-parent">
                                <th scope="row">
                                    <div class="slds-form-element__control">{!awl.Account__r.Name}</div>
                                </th>
                                <td data-label="" class="fromvalue">
                                    <div class="slds-form-element__control">{!awl.Account__r.SF_Customer_Code__c}</div>
                                </td>
                                    <div class="slds-form-element__control">{!awl.Account__r.SAP_Customer_Code__c}</div>
                                </td>

<td data-label="">
                                     <apex:commandLink styleClass="slds-button slds-button_destructive"  value="Delete" action="{!showassigndel}" reRender="TablePanel" onclick="if(!confirm('Are you sure?')) return false;"  >
                                       <apex:param name="schemeId" value="{!awl.id}" assignTo="{!showdelId}"/>
                                    </apex:commandLink>
                                </td>
                            </tr>
                            </apex:repeat>

</tbody>

<tbody>
                            <apex:repeat value="{!searchList }" var="swl" >
                                <tr class="slds-hint-parent">
                                    <th scope="row">
                                        <div class="slds-form-element__control">{!swl.Account__r.Name}</div>
                                    </th>
                                        <div class="slds-form-element__control">{!swl.Account__r.SF_Customer_Code__c}</div>
                                    </td>
                                        <div class="slds-form-element__control">{!swl.Account__r.SAP_Customer_Code__c}</div>
                                    </td>

<td data-label="">
                                        <apex:commandLink styleClass="slds-button slds-button_destructive"  value="Delete" action="{!Remove}" reRender="TablePanel">
                                            <apex:param name="schemeIdParam" value="{!swl.id}" assignTo="{!delId}"/>
                                        </apex:commandLink>

</td>
                                </tr>
                            </apex:repeat>
                        </tbody>
                    </table>
                </apex:outputPanel>
            </div>
I am trying to create a Pardot email that will show and not show certain content based whether a user is on a certain list. The idea is that people can sign up to get monthly email updates on certain products. What I was hoping would work would be to create a new email preferences page with all the available products included so users can check which ones they want to receive updates for. That would then add the user to a list for that product. Then I was hoping I could create dynamic content rules to show those specific product updates based on which product update list the user belonged to. However when I went to set up the dynamic content, there was no option for "prospect is on list...". 

Another idea I had was to set up an automation rule that would add a tag to the user if they were subscribed to one of the product update lists, and another rule to remove the tag if they unsubscribe from the list. However, I discovered it is also not possible to create dynamic content based on a tag. 

I know it is possible to set up custom fields for the dynamic content, but that leaves the issue of how does a user unsubscribe from receiving product updates (or changing their preferences for which updates they receive) without opting out completely? 

If anyone has any other ideas on how I can make this work, I would greatly appreciate it. I posted this in the Pardot Trailblazer forum and someons suggested I post it here too. Thanks in advance!
Hello all,

I keep getting this when trying to install live server.

PS C:\Windows\system32> sfdx plugins:install @salesforce/lwc-dev-server
Successfully validated digital signature for @salesforce/lwc-dev-server.
Finished digital signature check.
warning @salesforce/lwc-dev-server > cpx > chokidar@1.7.0: Chokidar 2 will break on node v14+. Upgrade to chokidar 3 with 15x less dependencies.
warning @salesforce/lwc-dev-server > request-promise-native@1.0.9: request-promise-native has been deprecated because it extends the now deprecated request package, see https://github.com/request/request/issues/3142
warning @salesforce/lwc-dev-server > jsdom > request-promise-native@1.0.9: request-promise-native has been deprecated because it extends the now deprecated request package, see https://github.com/request/request/issues/3142
warning @salesforce/lwc-dev-server > cpx > chokidar > fsevents@1.2.13: fsevents 1 will break on node v14+ and could be using insecure binaries. Upgrade to fsevents 2.
warning @salesforce/lwc-dev-server > @webruntime/compiler > babel-eslint@10.1.0: babel-eslint is now @babel/eslint-parser. This package will no longer receive updates.
warning @salesforce/lwc-dev-server > @webruntime/compiler > rollup-plugin-commonjs@9.3.4: This package has been deprecated and is no longer maintained. Please use @rollup/plugin-commonjs.
warning @salesforce/lwc-dev-server > @webruntime/compiler > rollup-plugin-node-resolve@4.2.4: This package has been deprecated and is no longer maintained. Please use @rollup/plugin-node-resolve.
warning @salesforce/lwc-dev-server > @webruntime/compiler > rollup-plugin-replace@2.2.0: This module has moved and is now available at @rollup/plugin-replace. Please update your dependencies. This version is no longer maintained.
warning @salesforce/lwc-dev-server > @webruntime/api > @lwc/compiler > rollup-plugin-replace@2.2.0: This module has moved and is now available at @rollup/plugin-replace. Please update your dependencies. This version is no longer maintained.
warning @salesforce/lwc-dev-server > jsdom > request@2.88.2: request has been deprecated, see https://github.com/request/request/issues/3142
warning @salesforce/lwc-dev-server > @salesforce/core > jsforce > request@2.88.2: request has been deprecated, see https://github.com/request/request/issues/3142
warning @salesforce/lwc-dev-server > cpx > babel-runtime > core-js@2.6.12: core-js@<3 is no longer maintained and not recommended for usage due to the number of issues. Please, upgrade your dependencies to the actual version of core-js@3.
warning @salesforce/lwc-dev-server > jsdom > request > har-validator@5.1.5: this library is no longer supported
warning @salesforce/lwc-dev-server > cpx > chokidar > readdirp > micromatch > snapdragon > source-map-resolve > resolve-url@0.2.1: https://github.com/lydell/resolve-url#deprecated
warning @salesforce/lwc-dev-server > cpx > chokidar > readdirp > micromatch > snapdragon > source-map-resolve > urix@0.1.0: Please see https://github.com/lydell/urix#deprecated
warning "@salesforce/lwc-dev-server > request-promise-native@1.0.9" has unmet peer dependency "request@^2.34".
warning "@salesforce/lwc-dev-server > @rollup/plugin-alias@3.1.2" has unmet peer dependency "rollup@^1.20.0||^2.0.0".
warning "@salesforce/lwc-dev-server > request-promise-native > request-promise-core@1.1.4" has unmet peer dependency "request@^2.34".
error C:\Users\31622\AppData\Local\sfdx\node_modules\fibers: Command failed.
Exit code: 1
Command: node build.js || nodejs build.js
Arguments:
Directory: C:\Users\31622\AppData\Local\sfdx\node_modules\fibers
Output:
node-gyp not found! Please ensure node-gyp is in your PATH--
Try running: `sudo npm install -g node-gyp`
spawn node-gyp.cmd ENOENT
'nodejs' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Installing plugin @salesforce/lwc-dev-server... failed
    Error: yarn add @salesforce/lwc-dev-server@latest --non-interactive
    --mutex=file:C:\Users\31622\AppData\Local\sfdx\yarn.lock
    --preferred-cache-folder=C:\Users\31622\AppData\Local\sfdx\yarn --check-files exited with code 1

I have done everything you can think of.
  • Installled node-gyp
  • Uninstalled node and npm.
  • I checked the path and made sure node.js is there.

I don't know what else to do.

Any help?

I'm using the following to open a new record modal on a custom lwc
this[NavigationMixin.Navigate]({
      type: 'standard__objectPage',
      attributes: {
          objectApiName: this.childObjectApiName,
          actionName: 'new'                
      },
      state : {
          count: '1',
          nooverride: '1',
          useRecordTypeCheck : '1',
          defaultFieldValues: inheritParentString,
          navigationLocation: 'RELATED_LIST'
      }
    });

What I need is after the user saves inside of the popup, to run a function that refreshes my lwc component. Unfortunately, I've found no way to trigger anything after the modal is closed. I've tried listening for platform events, appending  .then(result => {}) to the end of the navgation mixin function, but all have failed miserably, and I have lost all hope. Does anyone have any ideas I how to accomplish this? Please help..
Hi all,

I have built a vf-page, that should show helptext in classic, lightning experience and salesforce1 but does not rendered helptext in lightning experience properly.

Question:
Does anyone know why helptext is not rendered in lightning experience?

Related article:
  • https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/21412/help-text-not-appearing-when-using-apexoutputfield-with-a-custom-label

That's the way it look (currently):
Lightning experience:
User-added image
Classic:
User-added image
Salesforce1:
User-added image

Following code is used for vf-page:
<apex:page applyBodyTag="false"
    applyHtmlTag="true"
    renderAs="html"
    docType="html-5.0"
    showHeader="true"
    sidebar="true"
    standardStylesheets="true"
    title="{!title}"
    controller="SepaTransactionController"
    tabStyle="SepaSearchTransaction__tab"
    lightningStylesheets="true" 
>

<apex:form >
        <apex:pageMessages id="pageMessage" escape="false"/>

<apex:pageBlock title="{!title}" mode="detail" id="pageBlockSetionItemSearchCriteria">

<apex:pageBlockSection title="{!$Label.Input}" columns="{!IF(OR($User.UIThemeDisplayed = 'Theme3', $User.UIThemeDisplayed = 'Theme4d'), 2, 1)}" id="pageBlockSearchCriteria">
                <apex:PageBlockSectionItem helpText="{!$Label.HelpGASATIds}">
                    <apex:outputLabel value="{!transactionPluralName} Ids" for="idsId"/>
                    <apex:inputText id="idsId" value="{!transactionIds}"/>
                </apex:PageBlockSectionItem>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

I want to disable personalize nav bar options for users.