• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi-  I'm wanting to move a flow to a GIT feature branch.  I know I need to move the flow itself, but what other components should be on the feature branch?  Do I need the dependencies that would be needed in a changeset?  What is best practice to use Git for declarative development?  Thanks-  

I'm updating a class/test class from version 23 to at least version 31.  When I do this, my test class fails.  Tracing the error, the line is here: 

Dashboard myDB = [SELECT Id FROM Dashboard LIMIT 1];  

@isTest
private class trac_Dashboard_Refresh_Test {

@isTest static void myDashboardRefreshTest() {

Dashboard myDB = [SELECT Id FROM Dashboard LIMIT 1];

trac_Dashboard_Refresh_Controller dbr = new trac_Dashboard_Refresh_Controller();

dbr.referrer = '/' + myDB.Id; 
        dbr.minutes = 0;       
        dbr.setup();        
        dbr.refreshDashboard();  

}
}

When I run the query I get an ID, but this ID is not being stored in the Dashboard variable.  In looking at the Dashboard object, I don't see an Id field in the documentation.  

What do I need to do here to get the test working in at least V31?  Is my issue that I'm trying to save an Id value in an object that doesn't have an ID field?  Did this change over the versions because it works in V.23, but fails in V31.   

Oh yeah, error message: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject

I'm not the original developer here, just trying to move this to a current API version before deprecation.   Thanks for any pointers here! 

I'm working as an admin doing some org cleanup.  I'm wondering if there is a SOQL query to get a list of related lists per object.  If I can also identify the page layout for each that would be excellent.  

If a query won't do it, I'm open to suggestions.   I am trying to avoid going thru objects/page layouts manually.  

I would like to be notified when we hit certain level on limits-  well before hitting actual salesforce limits.  So for SOQL queries, I'd like to know when we hit 25% of limit.  Ideally, I'd like a log file with a log line showing when SOQL limits hit 25%, APEX Heap limit at 25%, APEX CPU at 50%, etc.   

Is this possible using the Limits class?  Is there an example of this?  

THanks

I'm updating a class/test class from version 23 to at least version 31.  When I do this, my test class fails.  Tracing the error, the line is here: 

Dashboard myDB = [SELECT Id FROM Dashboard LIMIT 1];  

@isTest
private class trac_Dashboard_Refresh_Test {

@isTest static void myDashboardRefreshTest() {

Dashboard myDB = [SELECT Id FROM Dashboard LIMIT 1];

trac_Dashboard_Refresh_Controller dbr = new trac_Dashboard_Refresh_Controller();

dbr.referrer = '/' + myDB.Id; 
        dbr.minutes = 0;       
        dbr.setup();        
        dbr.refreshDashboard();  

}
}

When I run the query I get an ID, but this ID is not being stored in the Dashboard variable.  In looking at the Dashboard object, I don't see an Id field in the documentation.  

What do I need to do here to get the test working in at least V31?  Is my issue that I'm trying to save an Id value in an object that doesn't have an ID field?  Did this change over the versions because it works in V.23, but fails in V31.   

Oh yeah, error message: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject

I'm not the original developer here, just trying to move this to a current API version before deprecation.   Thanks for any pointers here!