• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I try to add new Case field by pressing plus sign. There are some set of Case fields selectable and to be used for Case form.  I need Case description field and it is missing from selectable case fields set.
User-added image
I do not know how the Case record selectable field set is originally produced and how do I define or add new case fields to this selectable set. How do I get Case description field to be selectable on the set?

This issue has a remarkable business impact when you are not able to use needed fields. I can find from help documentation "You can add only fields that are available on the object." So my understanding is that all CASE object fields shoud be able to select for Chat and offline form fields?

I did try the following customization to find more information.
User-added image
I did tried Embedded Service for Web Developer Guide to use Custom Pre-Chat Component Sample Using Aura. Sample works fine but did not give additional infprmation. Where I can find the setup or configuration for preselectable fields?

I am new to SFDC and would like to know how we can create multiple columns in quote page in lightening so that users can input their values in few of the cells.
public class YB_RCUReportVFController {

public Id caseId;
     public YB_RCUReportWrapper rcuReportData{get;set;}

public YB_RCUReportVFController()
    {
        this.caseId = Apexpages.currentpage().getparameters().get('id');
        this.rcuReportData = new YB_RCUReportWrapper(this.caseId);

}

}
I took a look at this solution from the site. (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.snapins_web_dev.meta/snapins_web_dev/snapins_web_populate_prechat.htm)

And I don't know how I can apply it to this Use Case: How do I add and populate the hidden Pre-Chat field?