• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm looking for opportunities [O] [name, owner and owner email] that dont have specific opporunityteammembers [OTM].   I'm having trouble with outer joins.

either
count of OTM where teammemberrole in ('Lead Qualifier', ''Lead Qualifier/Closer') < 1

or 
count of OTM where teammemberrole in ('Closer', ''Lead Qualifier/Closer') < 1

or 
count of OTM where teammemberrole in ('Picher', ''Lead Qualifier/Closer/Pitcher') < 1
When adding a lookup field to Accounts on the screen flow, how can I add the quick action "Add New" to the lookup.

I have a lookup for Accounts. Generally this lookup will automatically provide the Quick Action "+ New Account", however the lookup on the screen flow is not showing this Quick Action/
Any suggestions how I can create a table to prompt the user to add additional rows?   Currently I have a toggle button and on toggle True it saves the value and brings the user back to the screen to enter a new enter.

I've attached an image of the User Interface Table I'm looking to create
When adding a lookup field to Accounts on the screen flow, how can I add the quick action "Add New" to the lookup.

I have a lookup for Accounts. Generally this lookup will automatically provide the Quick Action "+ New Account", however the lookup on the screen flow is not showing this Quick Action/
I want to initiate a Flow from a button on a Custom Object.  How do I capture the ID of that Custom Object record and be able to use it in the Flow?