• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi There !!! I've been trying to complete every item on this step in the module, but after I created the LWC and upload the project to the Scratch Org, I create the Bike Card Lightning App Page but I didn't find the new LWC I created (bikeCard). But if I go to Setup > Lightning Web Components I can see the bikeCard bundle ... but I can't access it (even in Salesforce Console)... what could be happens there ? Any Help ? Thanks in advance!
Hi, I would like to update a field value when a user clicks on a link or button on a email sent out by salesforce. 

We have a workflow that sends out automatic reminders about certain jobs. I would like to setup a second workflow that sends an email 2 days later with a button or link (e.g. "Job completed? Yes, No?") for the user to click on. That button or link should then update a field value in salesforce to "Job completed" or "Job cannot be completed". It doesn't matter if it's a picklist or text field, - I just can't figure out a way to update a field by clicking on a button/link in an email. 

I greatly appreciate any help. 

Alex
Hey everyone, looking to see if anyone has been able to customize the New button on the Salesforce1 Recents Account's view (please see image below, screen #2) and launch the record types but with using the publisher layout pages? 

Currently when the New button is pressed, the record type shows up, but then goes straight into the full account fields to be inputted. 

Is their a way to only enter the minimum fields into an account record when the record type is selected? 

User-added image