• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI Experts,

Can anyone help me out, how can i send an email to public group users under a queue based on language. Thanks in advance
Modify an AppExchange dashboard
Maria Jimenez is looking for reports and dashboards on AppExchange to track her team's transition to Lightning Experience. Install the AppExchange Dashboard Pack for Sales, Marketing and Service package into your Trailhead Playground and make some modifications. 

You’ll need your hands-on org username and password to complete this challenge. If you're using a Trailhead Playground, this article shows you how to find your username and reset your password. If you have trouble installing the package, follow the steps in this article.

In your Trailhead Playground, install the AppExchange Dashboard Pack for Sales, Marketing and Service.
Clone the 1-Account, Contact & Opportunity Data Quality dashboard and name it My Account and Contact Dashboard.
Add a dashboard filter on the Billing City field so that the dashboard only shows info about Accounts in London.
Save and refresh the dashboard.

I am trying to complete this challenge from past 4 hours still am not able to do it. Please help me guys! Guide me!!!!
I'm the administrator for Salesforce in our department and I'm VERY new to this, so any help is greatly appreciated. I added a new picklist value to the existing picklist in the Custom field. I ensured it's showing in each Record type as well. The Field accessibility and field-level security seem to be set correctly. The pick list values that were already there are still visible, it's just the one I added is not. What am I missing? 
Hi,

We need to send email to all the members of a public group.  How to query emails of all the users in a public group in Apex controller. so far I have done this. Not sure how the object user can be used to get the "email of all users" in a public group.

group g = [SELECT id FROM group WHERE name = 'IT Testers'];
System.debug('g:' + g);

for (GroupMember gm : [Select UserOrGroupId from GroupMember where GroupId =: g.id]){ 
 System.debug('gm.UserOrGroupId:' + gm.UserOrGroupId); }

}