• 5 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am looking for some part-time Salesforce support for my organization. We are a nonprofit that helps veterans get access to mental healthcare. Please let me know if you are interested!
I have an issue related to the release update. Here's the link for the release update article. https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=release-notes.rn_vf_navigation_calls.htm&type=5&release=232 According to this release update , it will prevent the unwanted behaviour of multiple API navigation calls that fires consecutively in vf pages. With this release update only the first navigation call will fire. I have tried to replicate the impact of this release update so I have created a vf page that has two api navigation calls and when I had tested it on Desktop and mobile without enabling the release update ,every time the first navigation call fires. It's showing the same behaviour that is mentioned in the release update without enabling it.
Any help would be appreciated.
I am new to writing validation rules and am stuck.  I need to write a rule so that a person can not change a project status to active unless a picklist field called foundation type is filled out. This would only apply to projects that fall within certain departments.

User-added image