• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I am exporting .xml file through VF page, but I am unable to get an image on that file. Is there any way to get an image on the file exported. I have tried static resource, document and public url, nothing has worked for me.
Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
I am 2010 graduate (Bachelor of computer application) and now i want to start my career in salesforce developer, Is this a good decision and after long gap my profile accpet by company as a Salesforce Developer.
What is the best for me to start as a Salesforce Admin OR Salesforce Developer.

Thanks,
Suraj Singh
The AccountTeamMember widget (Lightning Component) displays the Role API Name instead of the Role Label.

How do i change the lightning component so it will display the role label instead of the role API name?

Here is the component code:
<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId" access="global" controller="AccountTeamHelper">
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}" />
    <aura:attribute name="TeamMembers" type="AccountTeamMember[]" /> 	  
    <lightning:card title="Account Team" iconName="custom:custom103">
        <div style="margin: 0px 5px">
            <p class="slds-p-horizontal_small">
                <aura:if isTrue="{!v.TeamMembers.length > 0}">
                <aura:iteration items="{!v.TeamMembers}" var="member">
                    <!-- <span style="display: inline-block; margin: 3px;"><lightning:avatar src="{!member.User.SmallPhotoUrl}" alternativeText="(Avatar)" fallbackIconName="standard:avatar" variant="circle" /></span> -->
                    <span><a href="{!'/one/one.app#/sObject/' + member.User.Id + '/view'}">{!member.User.FirstName}&nbsp;{!member.User.LastName}</a> - {!member.TeamMemberRole}</span><br/>
                </aura:iteration>
                <aura:set attribute="else">
                    No account team members have been assigned to this account.
                </aura:set>
                </aura:if>
        	</p>
        </div>
    </lightning:card>
</aura:component>

I am looking for some part-time Salesforce support for my organization. We are a nonprofit that helps veterans get access to mental healthcare. Please let me know if you are interested!