• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The following won't validate, but won't pass the validation in this trail.  Quantity field is howver using the correct field.  Thoughts?

User-added image

<aura:component>

<aura:attribute name="item" type="Camping_Item__c" required="true"/>    
    <ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}"/>
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.Packed__c}"/>
    <ui:outputCurrency value="{!v.item.Price__c}"/>
      <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.Quantity}"/>

</aura:component>
Hi all,

I'm stuck in the Apex Integration Services - Apex SOAP Callouts challenge with the following message "The Apex class 'ParkLocator' does not appear to be calling the SOAP endpoint.".

Could you please advise ?
Hi there, I've created a public class called SponsorshipMaintenance that has a public method UpdateSponsorshipCountry. Looks like this:

public class SponsorshipMaintenance {

public void UpdateSponsorshipCountry(List<Sponsorship__c> Sponsorships, List<Id> ChildIds){
          // .... some code here
   }

}

The class compiles with no errors. When I try to compile a trigger that has a call to the UpdateSponsorshipCountry method, I get the message "method does not exist or incorrect signature" on the line that calls the method. The trigger looks like this:

trigger SponsorshipSetCountry on Sponsorship__c (before insert, before update) {   
    //get list of sponsored child Ids of new sponsorships
    Id[] SponsoredKids = new Id[]{};
    for (Sponsorship__c spons : Trigger.new){
        SponsoredKids.add(spons.Child__c);   
    }

//call method to set the correct country on the sponsorship objects
    SponsorshipMaintenance.UpdateSponsorshipCountry(Trigger.New,SponsoredKids); //this is the line that's generating the error. If I comment it out, the trigger compiles.
}

Any guidance would be most appreciated. Thank you!

• October 21, 2007
Hi all,

I'm stuck in the Apex Integration Services - Apex SOAP Callouts challenge with the following message "The Apex class 'ParkLocator' does not appear to be calling the SOAP endpoint.".

Could you please advise ?