• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a component with a lightning-dual-listbox. I need to make a search function for the available items. The user searchs and only the matching items are going to be displayed.
This is the code:
<!-- DUELING PICKLIST --> 
<lightning-layout-item flexibility="auto" padding="around-small"> 
     <p><font style="font-weight: bold;">Select Users (Required)<font style="color:red;">*</font></font></p> 
     <div class="custom-box slds-box slds-p-around_medium slds-text-align_center"> 
          <lightning-dual-listbox label="" source-label="Available" selected-label="Selected" options={options} value={values} class="slds-p-top_medium" onchange={handleChange}>
          </lightning-dual-listbox> 
     </div>
</lightning-layout-item> 
<!-- END DUELING PICKLIST -->
How it looks:
User-added image
Is it possible to search inside the picklist?
Best Regards, Renato
I have a LWC component with a lightning-tree for role hierarchy. I need to implement a drag and drop function for the items to reorder them and save the new hierarchy.
This is the tree:
<lightning-tree items={items} onselect={handleSelectAssign}></lightning-tree>
How it looks:
User-added image
Is it possible to drag and drop the items?
Best regards, Renato

I need to implement a lightning-breadcrumbs integrated with a lightning-tree component. The breadcrumbs will bi populated when an item of the tree list is clicked. This is the lightning-tree:

<lightning-tree items={items}></lightning-tree>

This tree loads the values of Roles Hierarchy.

How can I create a breadrumb to show the parents and childs for this lightning-tree?

Best Regards

Hi, I want to create component to display the role hierarchy tree view based on the logged in user. When the user logged in , he can see a tree  with him as a root nodes and the underneath roles as sub nodes. 
I got a code from the link below:

https://sfdcdevelopers.com/2020/04/17/display-role-hierarchy-using-lightning-tree/

But this returns me a tree from the beginning, not as logged in user.
Thanks.
I have a LWC component with a lightning-tree for role hierarchy. I need to implement a drag and drop function for the items to reorder them and save the new hierarchy.
This is the tree:
<lightning-tree items={items} onselect={handleSelectAssign}></lightning-tree>
How it looks:
User-added image
Is it possible to drag and drop the items?
Best regards, Renato

We use territory assignments in our SFDC enterprise instance. Each territory has a few users, but one user in each territory always has the role "Field Rep".

When a territory assignment exists in an account record, I want the Account Owner to equal Field Rep. 

Since workflow and process builder can't access the territory object, I believe a trigger is my only option, but I am an extreme novice when it comes to triggers. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!