• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
For one of my opportunity record the browser is throwing Page Unresponsive error. Tried with chome, Mircrosoft Edge, mozilla firefox but throwing same error in all browsers.
Although, that functionality is working from mobile app but not from browser.
The page is getting unresponsive on the click of Approve button.
Any help will be really appreciated.
Thanks
User-added imageUser-added image

Is it possible to run Azure DevOps pipelines using Salesforce DX? Presumably the sfdx cli needs to be installed, but unsure of a starting point.

I've seen a video leveraging ANT scripts, but nothing so far with sfdx.

Hi, I am trying to get the FirstReact project from Trailhead to work and I keep getting an error in Android Studio and the React-Native server when I click on the Run button in Android Studio.  Hoping that someone has run into this and can provide some insights.  I've been googling everywhere and tried a number of different things to resolve the error (delete the project and start over, gradelw clean, give all users full control over the folders, etc.) without any luck.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!  Here's the kind of errors I am receiving:

In Android Studio:
Error:Could not read path 'C:\ReactNativeTests\FirstReact\mobile_sdk\salesforcemobilesdk-android\libs\SalesforceAnalytics\build\generated\source\r\debug\com\salesforce\androidsdk\analytics'.
> C:\ReactNativeTests\FirstReact\mobile_sdk\salesforcemobilesdk-android\libs\SalesforceAnalytics\build\generated\source\r\debug\com\salesforce\androidsdk\analytics

In the React Native server command window:
 ERROR  EPERM: operation not permitted, lstat 'C:\ReactNativeTests\FirstReact\mo
bile_sdk\salesforcemobilesdk-android\libs\SalesforceAnalytics\build\generated\so
urce\r\debug\com\salesforce\androidsdk\analytics'
{"errno":-4048,"code":"EPERM","syscall":"lstat","path":"C:\\ReactNativeTests\\Fi
rstReact\\mobile_sdk\\salesforcemobilesdk-android\\libs\\SalesforceAnalytics\\bu
ild\\generated\\source\\r\\debug\\com\\salesforce\\androidsdk\\analytics"}
Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, lstat 'C:\ReactNativeTests\FirstReact\mob
ile_sdk\salesforcemobilesdk-android\libs\SalesforceAnalytics\build\generated\sou
rce\r\debug\com\salesforce\androidsdk\analytics'
    at Error (native)

Here's some information on my system:
WinVer:
Windows 7 Professional Version 6.1 (Build 7601: Service Pack 1)

java -version:
Java version 1.8.0_144
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_144-b01)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.144-b01, mixed mode)

npm -version 5.5.1

node -v: 6.11.4

SalesForce Mobile SDK: 5.3.0

react-native -version
react-native-cli: 2.0.1
react-native: 0.43.1

Android Studio 3.0.1

Thanks for taking a look!
The area of security and confidentiality continued to position itself on top of the list when it comes to addressing the top highlighted concerns of today’s mobile users. Unlike android, Apple has taken it more seriously and have made adequate improvements and developments in terms of providing it users the best in class mobile experience while maintaining their privacy and security.

A renowned team of California iOS developers said that the growing trend of mobile shopping and purchases has further increased the need of more secure mobile environments where developers have continued to struggle for bringing more secure environments additionally in terms of several gaming and entertainment apps where in-app purchases are highly important. The team of developers further added that Apple has continued to release improved security updates and standards that have better sustained its users from all over the world.  

Hi Devs,

How do we something simple like below in SOQL.

SELECT ID as  ROW_NATURAL_ID FROM ACCOUNT;

Regards,
Nandika