• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If you are looking to get some of the best free android apps but do not have much money to spend then I suggest you download the Google android app master root apk. It is an application which allows users to successfully install the Google Android mobile operating system onto their devices. The installation process is quick and easy with a step by step guide provided. Users just require a working computer and a high speed Internet connection to finish off the installation. Once the installation is completed users can successfully install the Google Android mobile operating system onto any kind of Windows PC or notebook.
The Google android app master root apk is able to protect users from unauthorized installation of third party applications especially those that want to take advantage of the users' devices. There are many examples where users have found themselves locked out of their devices when installing an application. Users can avoid being locked out of their devices by downloading the Google Android app master root apk (https://educircul.com/root-master-apk-download/) and installing it onto their devices. It is extremely simple to do as you only require a working computer with an Internet connection and the Google Android app master root apk.
Ans:  Text, Text Area, Text Area Long, Rich Text Area, URL. Is this is the right answer or is there something else????

13. Can we change the data type from Text to Auto Number for the Name when we already have?

Ans: I feel the answer is yes. If yes, please do let me know the explanation . If no, let me know the reason as well. Thanks guys.