• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Good afternoon people!
I have a question about how to generate PDF with data that is in a field child of the aura.

Architecture of my component:
Parent Component
      |
Child Component 1, Child Component 2 and Child Component 3

the generate PDF button is in the Parent component and the data is in the child components.

I set up a Developer Sandbox account for Pardot, and when navigating to the Pardot Settings, or almost any tab in pardot I get the following error:

An error has occurred
This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it.

See screenshot.

User-added image

I've tried a bunch including updating company profile ect. Nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

I'm trying to add URL's to salesforce web to lead platform but I'm unsure where to find the setting for this. The example url I would like to be able my salesforce web to lead would be localhost:1000 however i dont know where in the settings I can configure this.
I'm not even sure if this is possible, but is there a way that I can have an apex class attached to a platform event that subscribes synchronously? I am trying to build out a PE trigger than after insert can ether use a queueable apex or synchronous apex call depending on the use case of what needs to subscribe to it.
Hi Developer Community , 

Can u please write test class for this apex code
public class RSSFeedUtil {
    public static List<RSSObject> getGoogleRSSObjects(String theUrl) {
        List<RSSObject> returnList = new List<RSSObject>();

Http h = new Http();
        HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();        
        req.setEndpoint(theUrl);
        req.setMethod('GET');
        HttpResponse res = h.send(req);

Dom.Document doc = res.getBodyDocument();
        Dom.XMLNode feed = doc.getRootElement();
        String namespace = feed.getNamespace();

for(Dom.XMLNode child : feed.getChildElements()) {
            if(child.getName() == 'entry') {
                RSSObject returnListItem = new RSSObject(
                    child.getChildElement('title', namespace).getText().unescapeHtml4(),
                    child.getChildElement('link', namespace).getAttribute('href', ''),                    
                    child.getChildElement('content', namespace).getText().unescapeHtml4(),
                    child.getChildElement('published', namespace).getText()
                );
                System.debug(returnListItem);
                returnList.add(returnListItem);
            }
            System.debug(returnList);
        }
        return returnList;        
    }
}

Thanks in Advance
I have two objects Region and territory ,based on region there are different territory ,suppose i chose South region it will show Chennai and Vizag .i have already added all the values and done mapping in object level
i am creating an aura component where i have two 2 picklist type field(region,territory) when i select south from drop down ,it should show in territory list the values Chennai and Vizag in drop down

can anyone help me with any referance for the same.
How can we control the visibility of master record in child record? 
I have a requirement to get all the Project Ids of Resource under User Detail page.

Below is my Object Schema:
Parent: Project (Field: ProjectId)
Child: Timecard (Field: Project__c, Resource_Name__c)

Now, if the Resource Name under timecard matches with User Name, the Project Ids from that timecard should be stored on User detail page separated by a semicolon.
Below is my logic that I have achieved so far:

list<user> user = [SELECT  name from User where isactive = true]; 
list<string> str = new list<string>();
for(user u1 : user){
    str.add(u1.name);
}

List <Timecard__c> timecard = [
  SELECT ID,Project__c,resource_name__c  
  FROM Timecard__c 
  Where Resource_name__c = :str  and Project__c != null and Resource_Name__c != null];

set<string> allProsset = new set<string>();
    for (Timecard__c timecards : timecard) {
      allProsset.add(timecards.Project__c);
    }
    list<string>allProsList = new list<string>(allProsset);
    list<User> userupdates = new list<user>();

for(User us : user){

us.Project_Ids__c = String.join(allProsList,';');
        userupdates.add(us);
        }

update userupdates;

Now when i execute the above logic, Project Ids under User record is getting updated with some random Project IDs but not from the timecard where the User name is matching. Instead of pulling all the project Ids that the resource is working under, I am seeing some random project ids

Is there anyway that I can update user records with the exact project ids that matches resource name with user name in timecard under a project?

• June 16, 2021
Right now I have an Account query that retrieves Case information

(simplified code)

global without sharing class TicketPortal
{
    Id AccountId;
    // Assume in this sample code that AccountId has been populated

a = [SELECT
                   Id, Name,             
                   (SELECT 
                       Id, CaseNumber, Subject, Status, RecordType.Name, CreatedDate, IsClosed, OwnerId, Owner.Name, Owner.Email, Owner.Phone, Contact.Name 
                    FROM Cases
                    WHERE 
                        RecordType.Name in ('Issue Record Type','Premium Plus Record Type')
                        AND ( ContactId != null OR SuppliedEmail != null )
                        AND Origin in ('Phone','Email','Customer Portal')

ORDER BY CreatedDate DESC
                   )

FROM Account
                 WHERE Id = :AccountId ];                           
        }
}

The data queried is used to display case history with an account. When I preview it through Visualforce Pages preview (with the above-code as the controller), I can see all the relevant data.

However, if I try to view this from a Sites page (with guest user), I can get the Account and Case information back, but for data like the Case.Contact.Name, I am unable to retrieve. On my VS page, the Contact Name appears blank, though it does not appear blank when viewing it from previewing my VS page in Salesforce

I checked my Share settings and the Site Guest User has read access to Accounts/Cases/Contacts. I have reviewed the Site Guest User's Public Access Settings -> Object Settings -> Cases -> Field Permissions, and all the Contact fields that I need have Read Access..

Is there anything else that I'm missing?
I am trying to report on Engagemnet history on pardot forms in salesforce.Need help how this can be done or any output of how thi sreports looks like? we need to track webleads coming in and its status but we dont have any lead object in salesforce to handel this all is handeled through pardot
Hi all,

I want to write a custom SFDX plugin so I'm following the instructions on https://www.salesforce.com/video/3594291/ and on https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.sfdx_cli_plugins.meta/sfdx_cli_plugins/cli_plugins_generate.htm .

However, I get the following error when following the steps in the video and executing bin/run hello:org:
›   Error: command hello:org not found

Somehow, on another plugin I generated in a similar way, this was working, but when I renamed the src/commands/hello folder and the src/commands/hello/org.ts files, the changes were not getting picked up.

I'm very new to Node development so maybe there's something that's completely obvious to seasoned Node developers that I'm missing here.

Do I need to manually compile the Typescript files to JS before I can run? If so, how do I do that?

If I run tsc on the project, I get:
node_modules/@sinonjs/fake-timers/types/fake-timers-src.d.ts:11:28 - error TS2304: Cannot find name 'queueMicrotask'.

11     queueMicrotask: typeof queueMicrotask;
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

node_modules/@types/jsforce/query.d.ts:71:13 - error TS2368: Type parameter name cannot be 'never'.

71     finally<never>(): Promise<T>;
               ~~~~~

Found 2 errors.
Could that be the problem? How do I fix it?

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,
Frans
Hi
can we play Subway Surfers Mod APK offline game on app. Or anyone know any games of line on the app?
i downloaded the game https://techgara.com/subway-surfers (https://techgara.com/subway-surfers/)
Hi everyone.

I want to know, is there a way for the "NetworkId" value on the ContentVersion object to be null while also having a "InstanceUrl" value from a community?

It seems to me that whenever the "InstanceUrl" is from a community, then the "NetworkId" value will be the Id of that community regardless of whether i set the value of NetworkId to null.

I need the NetworkId to be null while being in a community. Does anyone know if it's possible? Thanks in advance :)

APPLY here:
Admin: https://bit.ly/2moPOq5
Developer: https://bit.ly/2lIszH8
Admin/Sales Automation PM: https://bit.ly/2z3c0sq

Join the Salesforce CRM team supporting the fast growing Amazon Business team. Check us out in the news:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/19/amazon-business-could-be-worth-more-than-core-retail-e-commerce.html
We use Salesforce and the Marketing Cloud. In SF, we're using the standard phone field which is formatting numbers as such (XXX) XXX-XXXX. To use SMS in the MC, I have to reformat the phone as follows 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX when the student is from the United States. I'm using the follow CASE function in SQL, but can't save the query without getting an error.

CASE WHEN a.Phone LIKE ('(%') THEN ('1'+'-'+ SUBSTRING(a.Phone,2,3) +'-'+ SUBSTRING(a.Phone,7,3)+'-'+ SUBSTRING(a.Phone,11,4)) as Phone
END

I'm trying to determine if the phone starts with a parenthesis and then format it correctly if it's true. Any ideas? a.Phone comes from a Data Extension that has the Salesforce phone in it.
I added a new value to an existing custom field which is of type picklist on contact object. Now if I create a new contact I can see the new value in picklist. But if I want to edit an existing contact record and assign the new value, I do not see that value in picklist. I checked for any workflow rules and apex code is not controlling the values that appear in picklist. Does anyone know why? Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
MK7

Hi All 

I would like to backup the following : 
1. Saleforce data
2. Attachements 
3. Apex codes and Visualforce page 

Currently, I do Salesforce data backup and attachment in monthly, I use Schedule Data Export and some time I do it manually by using data load for each object. But the storage that I have now it keeps increasing. So, is there a way to make automated backup in monthly for this kind of back up and we can keep it in the cloud? 

And a part from this I would like to do versioning for Apex and Visualforce page, currently I use Eclipse for my version control but I can use on my pc only. I want the team to access this version control too. I am not sure if Eclipse can do something like sharing with team. So, it would be great if you guys can share me some ideas regarding this.

Thanks 
Nutthawan P

Hi everyone,

I'm new to coding here, I would just like to know why do we need to subtract this value "Date(1900, 1, 7)" to a certain date to get the day of the week? I don't quite understand what's with this date? Eg "MOD( TODAY() - DATE( 1900, 1, 7 ), 7 )".

Thanks for the help.
Hello All,
I have completed this challenge.

1-For this first you need to create a helper formula field(type-percent) 
Percent Completed :
(DATEVALUE( CreatedDate ) - CloseDate )/100

2- Then you need to create the actual formula field (type- text) by using the helper formula field.
Opportunity Progress :

IF( Percent_Completed__c <=25,"Early", 
IF(Percent_Completed__c <=75,"Middle", 
"Late"))

Thanks,
Nida