• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am tring to authorize an org on visual studio code but when I am trying authorize it, I am getting the below error.

SFDX: Authorize an Org failed to run
Try this:
Kill the process running on port 1717 or use a custom connected app and update OauthLocalPort in the sfdx-project.json file.
19:31:13.241 sfdx force:auth:web:login --setalias VSCodePlayground --instanceurl https://login.salesforce.com --setdefaultusername ended with exit code 1

I have Killed the Process on port 1717 and tried it again then I am not getting any error but it is running for infinite time. 

Please help.

Thanks,
Parteek
Hi, my code has passed the step 4 check, but when I try the search by boat type no boats appear on the BoatSearchResults component. I have done some debugging and found that it is not entering into the aura:iteration and can't figure out why. Hopefully someone can help me.

The string "going to AuraIteration" appears on the screen, but nothing else. The variable v.boats contains the right amount of items (I am testing it with Sailboat type and it has 2 items. It also has the right values in each object.

Here is my code: 

BoatSearchResults.cmp
<aura:component controller="BoatSearchResults">
    <aura:attribute name="boatTypeId" type="String" />
    <aura:method name="search" description="gets the boatTypeId from BoatSearch component and runs the search"
                 action="{!c.doSearch}">
        <aura:attribute name="boatTypeId" type="String" />
    </aura:method >
    <aura:attribute name="boats" type="Boat__c[]" />
    <lightning:layout multipleRows="true" verticalAlign="center" horizontalAlign="center">
        <aura:if isTrue="{!v.boats.length &gt; 0}">
            going to AuraIteration
            <aura:iteration items="{!v.boats}" var="boatItem">
                <lightning:layoutItem flexibility="grow" class="slds-m-right_small">
                    <h3>calling BoatTile</h3>
                    <c:BoatTile boat="{!boatItem}"/>
                </lightning:layoutItem>
            </aura:iteration>
            <aura:set attribute="else">
                <lightning:layoutItem class="slds-align_absolute-center" flexibility="auto">
                    <h3>No boats found</h3>
                </lightning:layoutItem>
            </aura:set>
        </aura:if>
    </lightning:layout>
</aura:component>

Also, can someone tell me how to post code so it looks like code (lined and with the option to copy, etc)

Thanks!