• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello all,

I really need your support.

Migration Lightning: I have problems related to URL Hacks Classic in Lighting. I know that URLs support in Lightning now. Anyways, we don't want to keep URL Hacks in our Lightning. Especially, we don't want to keep all fields in that button. It means that we are trying to simplify them (reduce fields) for our users by putting only some necessary fields inside each button. Therefore, we are currently regenerating them as Action buttons. Normally, we can do it in Quick Action. This is what i am doing. Some buttons can be regenerated cos we can find fields that we want to put inside them.  Unfortunately, many other fields do not work  cos the fields that we need to appear in that action don't exist in quick action. In contrast, they are in another objects. If I understand well,  we can't import the fields from an object to another object.

I am trying many things but i still can't find the way to get out of this juggle.

I am trying to move on but not really progress well.

I now need your support. Would you give me any suggestions to solve this case? Advices? Methods??? Or maybe another methode to create those action buttons...

Thank in advance!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Borann ING

Hello all,

I really need your support.

Migration Lightning: I have problems related to URL Hacks Classic in Lighting. I know that URLs support in Lightning now. Anyways, we don't want to keep URL Hacks in our Lightning. Especially, we don't want to keep all fields in that button. It means that we are trying to simplify them (reduce fields) for our users by putting only some necessary fields inside each button. Therefore, we are currently regenerating them as Action buttons. Normally, we can do it in Quick Action. This is what i am doing. Some buttons can be regenerated cos we can find fields that we want to put inside them.  Unfortunately, many other fields do not work  cos the fields that we need to appear in that action don't exist in quick action. In contrast, they are in another objects. If I understand well,  we can't import the fields from an object to another object.

I am trying many things but i still can't find the way to get out of this juggle.

I am trying to move on but not really progress well.

I now need your support. Would you give me any suggestions to solve this case? Advices? Methods??? Or maybe another methode to create those action buttons...

Thank in advance!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Borann ING

I would like to know how I reference a custom field as part of this visual force page for Opportunity Line Items. The template is from this app, on the Appexchange form Salesforce labs: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016cYlEAI&modal=where_to_install_package

The error states that it is an invalid field, but it's a custom field on the product. 

Any help would be appreciated!
VF Error