• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I tried to load the email of the contactperson into my orders objects.
I created a new field, formula > text.

In the formula I try to reference the contactperson email field by:
Text(contact.email). It keeps giving me the error: "Error: Contact field does not exist. spell check.".

However, when I try Opportunity, or Contract or any other field to reference, it does work.

Any idea?
Many thanks
Hi,

I have created a new field in the account object. 
The field is a lookup of contactperson. 

When I create a organisation, it now asks for a contactperson, which I can fill in. Then afterwards i have added this field to my listview, which works fine. 
User-added image

However, when I click on the account. It has no related contactpersons. Any idea on how to solve this?

User-added image

Many thanks

"m trying to write a validation rule whereby when the user closes the opportunity, it checks if a quotation is synchronized and if the status of the quotation is accepted or rejected. Somehow I cannot get it to work. Below my code

AND(CASE(StageName,"Closed Won",1,"Closed Lost",1,0 ) =1, ISBLANK(SyncedQuote.Id), ISPICKVAL(SyncedQuote.Status,"Accepted"), ISPICKVAL(SyncedQuote.Status,"Rejected") )
Hi,

I'm looking for a way to add creation date to the listview of quotations.
Somehow, I don't have a "field" that is called creation date. Any idea how I could add this?

Many thanks
Hi Community,

I'm looking for a way to style my quote templates.
I would like to change font color, font sizes, lineheight etc. 

I looked at CPQ, but its very expensive for what I would need (just the styling is in this case important for me). Further, I checked out the rich text editor, but I'm not sure how I can change the font style etc for the dynamic fields.

I have skills in CSS / HTML. 

Any help?

Thanks a lot!
Hi All,

I'm looking for a way to add the "Convert" button to the listview of the leadpage. Anybody any idea how to do this?User-added image
Hi,

I have created a new field in the account object. 
The field is a lookup of contactperson. 

When I create a organisation, it now asks for a contactperson, which I can fill in. Then afterwards i have added this field to my listview, which works fine. 
User-added image

However, when I click on the account. It has no related contactpersons. Any idea on how to solve this?

User-added image

Many thanks

"m trying to write a validation rule whereby when the user closes the opportunity, it checks if a quotation is synchronized and if the status of the quotation is accepted or rejected. Somehow I cannot get it to work. Below my code

AND(CASE(StageName,"Closed Won",1,"Closed Lost",1,0 ) =1, ISBLANK(SyncedQuote.Id), ISPICKVAL(SyncedQuote.Status,"Accepted"), ISPICKVAL(SyncedQuote.Status,"Rejected") )
Hi,

I'm looking for a way to add creation date to the listview of quotations.
Somehow, I don't have a "field" that is called creation date. Any idea how I could add this?

Many thanks
Hi Community,

I'm looking for a way to style my quote templates.
I would like to change font color, font sizes, lineheight etc. 

I looked at CPQ, but its very expensive for what I would need (just the styling is in this case important for me). Further, I checked out the rich text editor, but I'm not sure how I can change the font style etc for the dynamic fields.

I have skills in CSS / HTML. 

Any help?

Thanks a lot!
Hi All,

I'm looking for a way to add the "Convert" button to the listview of the leadpage. Anybody any idea how to do this?User-added image