• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone!  I am a student of psychology, and I have been thinking about helping people who are suffering from mental illnesses, for that matter I thought about making the use of the tool that is most commonly available to people, which is their phone. I am looking for iPhone app development Canada (https://appdevelopmentcompany.ca/iphone/) based services. For getting, an app developed for people who are suffering from chronic depression and anxiety. There are many features, which I have thought about inducing to my mental health help project. However, I would love some extra assistance from you people. Please feel free to speak your mind in this regard.

Hi All,

Would appreciate any advice/recommendations/feedback on LMS integrations with Salesforce
Specifically, we are looking at Docebo, Talent LMS, Moodle & Cornerstone as possible LMS solutions. Trying to understand;

* Which LMS is the best choice
* The benefits of an integration 
* Whether an integration is really necessary (was thinking of just placing a link into Custom Links in SFDC so users can click through to LMS)

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. 
Thanks