• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have attempted to get through Challenge 7 of this superbadge but am getting stuck on the R&D Report Modifications section. I've used a new org for the entire process and initially installed the managed package without issue.

Have reviewed numerous forum posts on various issues with this part of the exercise and am not sure if I'm still setting this up incorrectly or if the test code is not finding a value or component it is looking for.

Trailhead challenge requirement statement:

R&D Report Modifications
The R&D team programmed a SolarBot to beep over to your desk with a note requesting changes to their Temperature to kWh Research report. The overall relationship between temperature and kWh is becoming clear, but they have a theory that each SolarBot model has a different impact on panel efficiency. They want to continue seeing avg kWh and avg panel temperature broken down by temperature range. Additionally, they want to compare average kWh and average panel temperature by SolarBot model on another axis. They also want a graph specific to the report. The graph should show the four temperature range categories from coolest to hottest, again broken down by model, and the average number of kilowatt hours. Place categories on the X axis, with count on the Y axis. After you finish your work on the report, the SolarBot gives some chipper chirps and returns to R&D. Good bot.

Report Title: Temperature to kWh Research
Type: SolarBots and Status Data
Folder Location: Reports > SolarBot R&D Reports

current configuration

On the left under Outline I have:
Temperature Range
SolarBot Model

Temperature Range is bucketed to:
<=65 Low
>65 to 80 Medium
>80 to 95 High
> 95 Very High

Under Columns I have:
Panel Temperature, summarized as Average
Kilowatt Hours, summarized as Average

At the bottom of th page I have all sliders set in the off position.

For my chart:
Type: Line
Chart Title: Temperature and Kilowatt Hour Relationsh
The title Temperature and Kilowatt Hour Relationship is too long for the title box
X-Axis: Temperature Range and SolarBot Model
Y-Axis: Average Kilowatt Hours

Saved and ran it.

When I click Check Challenge on the page for step 6 I get:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
We can’t find the additional analysis by model being performed on the 'Temperature to kWh Research' report. Remember that you can organize data horizontally and vertically at the same time.

User-added image
Can someone point out what is not meeting the requirement here, please?
Hi,
When I am try solving this challenge for Opportunity Checkbox , I get this error.
The validation rule is right no error. I also followed  the answers provided in the solution. Everything seems to be good.Pls lmk 
what debugging can be done.

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, t2: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: System.NullPointerException: Argument cannot be null. Class.trigger_class.check_opp: line 13, column 1 Trigger.t2: line 2, column 1: []