• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,  
I need to make a component which downloads the file. Which also work in salesforce mobile app.

I have already used the "sfc/servlet.shepherd/version/download/" which not working  in salesforce mobile app
Using a WSDL and C# I have successfully connected to my salesforce org and can update records, particularly any data type that is standard or a "text" string...  but when I attempt to update "date" or "integer" the values remain "null"

We have tried various date formats and can not seem to figure out why the values will not successfully update for "date" and "integer" data types.

What could I be missing?

How to convert text output into picklist
Hi, I am trying to write a datetime formula but having a problem. The goal is to check a 'date' field (Service_Date__c) to determine if the (Service_Date__c) date field is blank. If the (Service_Date__c) date field is blank, I want to return null. If the date field is not blank, then I want to return the following 'datetime' formula DateTime__c +   300/1440.

I have some other formulas dependendent on the 'datetime' formula DateTime__c. The DateTime__c field is a formula field that is depenendent on the Service_Date__c 'date' field--all of which are throwing errors. I can fix the errors if I can get help with the above.

Thank you in advance!

IF(NOT(ISBLANK(Service_Date__c)), DateTime__c   +   300/1440)