• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

1) I have created discussion forum on experience cloud site
2) Users can post questions as well as attach files to question.

3)All files uploaded by all users get stored in a library.Below 2 profiles have "Library administrator access" to library.
Admin,Community License users.

Problem: Admin is able to query , Priview,Download files from community site.But community users are not able to priview/download files.

Community users are able to query all the files .But download link isn't working.They gets redirected to download page but nothing happens.

When admin clicks file download link,Download happens.

What are suggestions to solve this?

Hello Everyone,

I am using an lwc component on which users will upload a file and they can also preview that. For a preview, I am using navigationMixin and navigate the record to standard_namedPage which working fine for internal use but the same method is not working in the community. I am not able to preview the file using that. Today I did some research and get to know standard_namedPage not supported community and for that, I need to use standard_webPage which redirects me to the new tab and I can see my file there but the issue is on that new tab I can see my file as a thumbnail, not the actual file. Can someone guide me on how can I preview files in the community as the original file?
Below is the code that I am using for both internal and external.

Internal:
this[NavigationMixin.Navigate]({
type: 'standard__namedPage',
attributes: {
pageName: 'filePreview'
},
state : {
// assigning ContentDocumentId to show the preview of file
selectedRecordId:event.currentTarget.dataset.id
}
})

External:
//Getting content version id to assign the url.
contentVersionId = response;
var baseURL = 'https://'+location.host+'/';
var previewURL = baseURL + 'sfc/servlet.shepherd/version/renditionDownload?rendition=THUMB720BY480&versionId='+contentVersionId;
this[NavigationMixin.Navigate]({
type: 'standard__webPage',
attributes: {
url: previewURL
}
}, false );

Thanks,
Arpit Jain
Hi,
I have uploaded a powerpoint file in chatter. This file has 20 slides. I want to show the thumbnail preview of each slide in one of my visual force page. For this I am using  '/sfc/servlet.shepherd/version/renditionDownload?rendition=THUMB120BY90&versionId=06890000001RizGAAS&page=1' url.
This url works well for first 9 pages. But after page 9 it gives 404 (Not Found) error.

I also tried with chatter files rendition rest api but no sucecss.

Please help me why this link not working for all pages.

Thanks in advance
Vinay