• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Trying to configure permission sets and I cannot get any of them correct. Ada does not have a drop down option for Chatter. I have four options for each person: Force.com APP, Force.com free, Partner App, Salesforce Platform and Work.com. I have tried all of them. I have researched online and everyone seems to have a different view and options than I have. Ulrich the marketing Box is greyed out so I cannot check it and stays grayed out with each permission set I select. I am tried Lightening and Classic, same results. PLEASE HELP!
I am working on thge Challenge 3 and I am getting following error message
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Couldn't find a correctly configured grouping of account types called 'Market' in the 'Accounts by Market' report."

Here are the Requirements: Accounts by Market
First, Gabriela needs a breakdown of the account industry distribution between the utility accounts and the newly imported residential accounts. Create a matrix report (called Accounts by Market) that summarizes account types as rows (called Market) and account ratings as columns. Gabriela wants you to use the following account types (with all other types categorized as "Other"):
Utility
Include accounts of types Customer - Direct and Customer - Channel
Residential
Include accounts of type Residential
Gabriela also wants a record count for each account type and account rating. Don’t show details.
Here are the Reports:
User-added image

User-added image

Hello! I am struggling with the following error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Couldn't find a correctly configured grouping of account types called 'Market' in the 'Accounts by Market' report.

I have triple checked the requirements and specifics for this report creation. Report below. I cannot understand what the issue is. Any advice would be much appreciated!

User-added image
Hello,

I am not able to create the user settings for Lincoln Ulrich properly.
When I create a new user for him and try to choose a profile, I can not see the Standard User Profile. I clicked through all the licences, however there is no Standard User Profile available.
The marketing button is also not editable to me.

Thanks in advance!
I'm currently working on Challenge 3 and am dealing with trying to fix this error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The report 'Open Support Cases' contains records of the incorrect status. Please check the filter.

For the Open Support Cases, I created a Custom Report Type linking Accounts and Cases and have the groupings and fields set up as specified. For the filter, I've tried "Closed equals False" and "Status not equal to Closed" for the Cases, but neither of those worked.

If anyone who has passed this challenge can provide input on what's wrong with this report. It'll be much appreciated.

Open Support Cases Report Screenshot
Project custom object records should only be seen by the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. However, for some Project records, the Training Coordinator must also have Read Only visibility to the Project record.

Create a custom picklist field on the Project object called “Priority” with the following values: High, Medium, and Low. Then create a criteria-based Sharing Rule for Project records where the Priority = High to share those records with the Training Coordinator role.