• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom object to which I am trying to add javascript file as an attachment using workbench. I use the attachment object to do the insert.
However, when I open the attachment in salesforce, it opens in a weird format. User-added image
How can I add javascript file as an attachment properly so that it opens properly as well.

I have an amazon connect instance for my sandbox environment. I have an SAML SSO integration between salesforce and Amazon Connect that followed this guide (https://connect-blogs.s3.amazonaws.com/Amazon+Connect+Salesforce+CTI+Adapter/Amazon+Connect+CTI+Adapter+for+Salesforce+Lightning+-+Setup+and+Installation+Guide.pdf). 

But the amazon connect CCP opens in a different browser popup after logging in instead of the utility phone section in the salesforce instace.

How can the make the CCP to come within the utility tab and not a new browser? 
I have created a new action button on Knowledge object, action type = flow. It is used to trigger a flow when a user clicks that button.

I have also added this button to the page layout but I am still not able to view this button. I can view all the other buttons added in the page layout.

Can anyone please suggest what can be the issue why I am not able to view this button?
Hi,
I want to remove the checkboxes column from the related lists for a custom object. I work on salesforce lightning.
The object does not have a custom list button so I cannot use that option to uncheck the 'Display Checkboxes' option as well. What else can I do to remove these checkboxes ?

Thank you for your responses!
I have created a new action button on Knowledge object, action type = flow. It is used to trigger a flow when a user clicks that button.

I have also added this button to the page layout but I am still not able to view this button. I can view all the other buttons added in the page layout.

Can anyone please suggest what can be the issue why I am not able to view this button?
Hi,
I want to remove the checkboxes column from the related lists for a custom object. I work on salesforce lightning.
The object does not have a custom list button so I cannot use that option to uncheck the 'Display Checkboxes' option as well. What else can I do to remove these checkboxes ?

Thank you for your responses!

Hi,

I want to remove checkboxes from Products Related List on Opportunity Details page. How can I do this.

Thank you.