• 55 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hey guys plz refer below code in which by using for loop and : this symbol we fetch maps key and value but i dont want to use it but with for loop how i acheive it.. as beginner plz help me out..

map<string,string> mapr = new map<string,string>();
  //   <key,value>
    mapr.put('one','first element');
    mapr.put('two','2nd element');
    mapr.put('three','3rd element');

//iterate over keyset

for(string str:mapr.Keyset()){
system.debug('Key=> '+str+'  Values=> '+mapr.get(str));
}

so without this(string str:mapr.Keyset()) method
how i acheived it in for loop to print maps key values and values?? 
hey guys as beginner in apex   my reqmt to write ver basic apex code with for loop not which use in apex like chaeck condition directly with sign :
 so for map i want to print map1 key is one and value is first element
map1 key is two and value is 2nd element  and it goes on..
 i tried to build logic but it will not work , below is my logic code

system.debug('mapr= ' +mapr);

integer maprsize = mapr.size();
set <string> maprkeys=mapr.keyset();
list<string> maprvalues=  mapr.values();
    ****for (string x<= maprkeys; x++){
        system.debug('for mapr key is '  + maprkeys + '  and its value is ' + maprvalues );
        system.debug(x);

}
and signed star portion is error , so kindly help to get map keys and then by that keys we  print values .by standard for loop , not the one for loop which we use in apex ,below also i give the apex code for loop which work but i want to also work in standard for 

map<string,string> map1= new map<string,string>;
map1.put('one', 'first element');
map 1.put('two','2nd element');
system.debug('map= ' +map1);

for(string mapitem : map1.keyset() {
string tempstring = 'key is ' +map1item+ ' , and its value is ' +map1.get(map1item);
system.debug(tempstring);
}
as a beginner i know its basic but plz help me out with same simple code..
hey guys plz help asap, while tring to restrict other login user  in my org i think i accidentally rectrict my access to read only bcoz i am not able to delete  workflow rule ,record etc . i check in profile which i assigned for myself in std object permission and custom object permission i have read/create/delete all access. so as a beginnerin sfdc  plz guide me step by step how to resolve it.. plz do not refer link  bcoz  i want real time solution..from setup to where to find or check plz guide me in deatil so i check
and fix it... 
hey guys ,plz help out,  supoose on software issue object i created 2 record type with text data type both. 1> record type name " too slow to operate"
2>record type name"credential login issue often"
i want to show total no of record(i created this field with data type number) , total no of record complete and total record in progress on this object.
i tried with creating new formula field but formula  went wrong.plz help in correct formula..or step wise detail process and as i beginner plz do not refer any link..
in  short i want to count total record type(in my case credential login issue " record type) on object
already posted but for detailed--field name which to update is lead numbers
i create 2 workflow rule  with field update on same object, evaluation criteria is create and everytime edited. i want to do---
 workflow rule 1... if number field(named lead numbers) is less than 100-- update field to 150
workflow rule 2..if  number field(named lead numbers is grater or equal to 100--update field to 75
 i created workflow with formula but my formula is wrong i did not get desired result. plz help me in step by step solution in detail which  formula to use. 
and plz do not refer  trailhead or any link , as beginner i refer it but stuck in formula , so plz help which formula resolve it. thank you in advance

i create 2 workflow rule  with field update on same object, evaluation criteria is create and everytime edited. i want to do---
 workflow rule 1... if number field is less than 100-- update field to 150
workflow rule 2..if  number field is grater or equal to 100--update field to 75
 i created workflow with formula but my formula is wrong i did not get desired result. plz help me in step by step solution in detail which  formula to use. 
and plz do not refer  trailhead or any link , as beginner i refer it but stuck in formula , so plz help which formula resolve it. thank you in advance

hey plz help out, i had to object project for storing diff ticket and object 2 ticket for stroing ticket generated by project and in master detail relationship.. want to acheive
1.. total closed ticket 
2. total in progress ticket
3.. show total record type(suppose keyboard name record type i already created) on project object.
i try with workflow rule but something gone wrong , plz help with step by step  wise in detail guide.
and plz don not refer any trailhead or other link to refer, i refer it but iwant real solution witch correct formula which i might got wrong.. thanks in advance
guys plz help, reqmt is on lead object total lead (of data type=number) there--
create validation where user should not able to insert number > 100 i.e.not greater than 100,
and create workflow rule and field update  which update value of total lead field by adding 100 to user input.like ex.if user insert 90 field update should update value to 190 .
 plz help me in finding solution using workflow rule and step by step not just send anser by workflow daigram insead of it guid me step by step,bcoz in diagram not able t ofigure out how logic there.

hey guys plz help, suppose two object project and ticket , reqmt is when high priorty ticket is created-(create priority pciklist)-- set its due date (create new field named due date)+2 days(ex.if ticket genrated at 14th days due date will be shown 16th)
--also send reminder email on one day prior to due date(in above example due date is 16th so email will be send on 15th )to owner of ticket object or prfoject object. 
and on project object --- show total closed tickets, show total in progress ticket
plz help detail step wise solution by workflow rule ,validation or formula and roll  up 
hey guys plz help, suppose two object project and ticket , reqmt is when high priorty ticket is created-(create priority pciklist)-- set its due date (create new field named due date)+2 days(ex.if ticket genrated at 14th days due date will be shown 16th)
--also send reminder email on one day prior to due date(in above example due date is 16th so email will be send on 15th )to owner of ticket object or prfoject object. 
plz help detail step wise solution by workflow rule ,validation or formula and roll  up 
hey guys plz help ,how to create role heirarchry   like diretor then manger and executive and then how to assign profile to role plz guide me in deatil srep wise with help of sharing setting
when we go to account all contact we see also sometimes other account and contact we can see and many times other accounts contact we can edit,so how to avoid it??we see other aacount and there contact but cannot edit only login account which we authorize can be editable. i try it with look up filter. plz solve it and answer with step wise so i understand how to do it??
hey guys plz help how to convert lead from mail .plz guide detail stepwise
hey guys below is my query  but before plz anwer me step wise detail how to setup role heirarcry in sharing setting.
we have role as heirarcry manger(profile is manger) below that role is team lead and below role is executive team lead and executive has same profile user. team lead and executive can create or update record in assign object.manger can create /update/delete record in assign object.mangaer can see all record of team lead and executive.team lead can see only high priority object of executive,not all record owned by executive.executive can see only assign object record.
plz guide me detail step wise and by using sharing setting
hey guys help me out,suppose i have xyz companywith 3 record types 1)mobile 2)laptop 3)cameras and 2 roles 1)manger and 2)sales executive,all sales executive have same profile..user from mobile team should able to see only mobile lead>user from laptop team only see laptop lead .manager can see all lead of executive(with edit and delete access),sales executives can not edit delete. plz help with sharing setting step by step guide 
hey guys plz refer below code in which by using for loop and : this symbol we fetch maps key and value but i dont want to use it but with for loop how i acheive it.. as beginner plz help me out..

//   <key,value>

//iterate over keyset

for(string str:mapr.Keyset()){
system.debug('Key=> '+str+'  Values=> '+mapr.get(str));
}

so without this(string str:mapr.Keyset()) method
how i acheived it in for loop to print maps key values and values?? 
hey guys as beginner in apex   my reqmt to write ver basic apex code with for loop not which use in apex like chaeck condition directly with sign :
 so for map i want to print map1 key is one and value is first element
map1 key is two and value is 2nd element  and it goes on..
 i tried to build logic but it will not work , below is my logic code

system.debug('mapr= ' +mapr);

integer maprsize = mapr.size();
set <string> maprkeys=mapr.keyset();
list<string> maprvalues=  mapr.values();
    ****for (string x<= maprkeys; x++){
        system.debug('for mapr key is '  + maprkeys + '  and its value is ' + maprvalues );
        system.debug(x);

}
and signed star portion is error , so kindly help to get map keys and then by that keys we  print values .by standard for loop , not the one for loop which we use in apex ,below also i give the apex code for loop which work but i want to also work in standard for 

map<string,string> map1= new map<string,string>;
map1.put('one', 'first element');
map 1.put('two','2nd element');
system.debug('map= ' +map1);

for(string mapitem : map1.keyset() {
string tempstring = 'key is ' +map1item+ ' , and its value is ' +map1.get(map1item);
system.debug(tempstring);
}
as a beginner i know its basic but plz help me out with same simple code..
hey guys ,plz help out,  supoose on software issue object i created 2 record type with text data type both. 1> record type name " too slow to operate"
2>record type name"credential login issue often"
i want to show total no of record(i created this field with data type number) , total no of record complete and total record in progress on this object.
i tried with creating new formula field but formula  went wrong.plz help in correct formula..or step wise detail process and as i beginner plz do not refer any link..
in  short i want to count total record type(in my case credential login issue " record type) on object

workflow rule 1... if number field is less than 100-- update field to 150
workflow rule 2..if  number field is grater or equal to 100--update field to 75

hey guys plz help ,how to create role heirarchry   like diretor then manger and executive and then how to assign profile to role plz guide me in deatil srep wise with help of sharing setting
when we go to account all contact we see also sometimes other account and contact we can see and many times other accounts contact we can edit,so how to avoid it??we see other aacount and there contact but cannot edit only login account which we authorize can be editable. i try it with look up filter. plz solve it and answer with step wise so i understand how to do it??
hey guys plz help how to convert lead from mail .plz guide detail stepwise
hey guys below is my query  but before plz anwer me step wise detail how to setup role heirarcry in sharing setting.
we have role as heirarcry manger(profile is manger) below that role is team lead and below role is executive team lead and executive has same profile user. team lead and executive can create or update record in assign object.manger can create /update/delete record in assign object.mangaer can see all record of team lead and executive.team lead can see only high priority object of executive,not all record owned by executive.executive can see only assign object record.
plz guide me detail step wise and by using sharing setting