• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can anyone help me, how to integrate different courier trackings on my website.
Anyone know if there is a way to translate a Marketing cloud email template? Or should I create a separate template for each language and then create separate audiences and sends for each of them?
I have translated record type label name in translation workbench but not able to retrieve it in package xml. record type is not coming in below xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<Package xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata">
    <types>
        <members>*</members>
        <name>CustomObjectTranslation</name>
    </types>
    <version>49.0</version>
</Package>

How can I retrieve record type label translated values in package xml

• September 14, 2020
I would like to make sure the leads i call go to the bottom of the list instead of staying on top and me having to find out where i left off. would i be possible to make it so that when i complete a call it drops that lead to the bottom of the list so that i can continue to work more efficiently 
Hi All,
I am not able to login into my Trailhead Account.
1. I have logged in with correct Username and Password
2.Having domain as: https://olivalightninguv-dev-ed-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com/
3. After logging in next screen is displayed as below.
User-added image
4.I have deleted account from  "Salesforce Authenticator" mobile app by mistakenly.
5.But now i am trying to login into my account it's shows screen as above in snapshot. So, I need to disconnect "Salesforce Authenticator" from my Account. 

I have tryied 4 to 5 time raise request using below link
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/help?support=home
but still not able to raise it. 
Is any solution for this - Please let me know.
How can we integrate salesforce live chat on Sitecore webiste? Doe it provide javascript that can be embedded on a web page?
Hi all

I want to develop a crm project for construction companies which is i want to track the leads from external system and upload in to salesforce objects and the qualified leads are converted into contacts and accounts and also track the how many leads are converted into opportunities and how many opportunities are converted into contacts and accounts. I want to create reports on this lead convertion. 
How we make leads duplicate data cleaning

To achive this where i need to focus.
what key points or any tips or suggestions.

Thanks in Advance
Sampath
Hi,

We're currently using the Project/Issue Management piece from Salesforce Labs.  This piece doesn't have the services scheduling, Time/expenses entry.  So, I began evaluating the other 2 Salesforce Labs Apps that I think relate to this project management.  They are: "Services Project Manager" and "Professional Services Automation".  However, after I installed both of them into our existing testing Salesforce developer edition, they are not linked to each other.  Now, I have 3 different project tabs and, all projects are in separate instances.  I found that they have different object names.

Can all project records from those 3 sections be merged into 1 project tab? Or, can the existing project records entered in Project/Issue Management be linked into either the Services Project Manager" or "Professional Services Automation" when creating a Resource assignment or Time/Expense Entry?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Lia
  • December 07, 2007