Experienced with architecting solutions and technical lead experience.
Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning Components, Service Cloud
Einstein Bots, Data Modeling, Data Visualization
Unix/Linux, Bash scripting
Cloud experience with Amazon Web Services and Azure
Symfony, Laravel, Code Igniter, Spring Framework
UI/UX with React, Vue, jQuery, NPM, Bower, SLDS
SQL Server, Mongo, MySQL
Please PM if you see interest. Thank You
Bioquell Inc. is looking a Global CRM Specialist who will be responsible for the review, audit, and ongoing management of our Salesforce.com CRM in order to improve data management and provide decision support for the growth initiatives of the global commercial team. The ideal candidate is organized, flexible, and results-driven, and is eager to work among a motivated and growing team!
Looking for a freelancer in downtown Chicago to assist with Salesforce setup for small organization.
Who we are:
Incapsulate provides services from conception to delivery. We are a team of developers, designers, and analysts who are committed to helping businesses solve problems using state-of-the-art technology.
We believe that the best results are achieved by people who are passionate about what they do and continually strive to be better - those are the people we hire.
Who We Are Looking For:
Incapsulate is a member of the SalesForce Partner Program and is searching for a Salesforce Developer who can excel in a challenging environment where expectations are high and where one is sure to learn something new each day.
- Responsible the development activities using the Force.com platform.
- Participates in analysis and design activities.
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required.
- Help create integration and development project plans and designs.
- Minimum 4+ years of Salesforce Development experience.
- Experience with the SFDC toolkit (Visual force, Apex, S-controls, Triggers, Apex Data Loader, etc.
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Salesforce Developer (401) or Admin (201) certification.
Preferred Skills & Certifications:
- Some experience with Sales cloud/Service cloud.
- Development experience on force.com with custom objects.
- Salesforce solutions implementation/release experience to end-client.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent work experience.
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation package.
- 100% Company paid benefits (health, dental, vision, life insurance) for all employees.
- Monthly cell phone benefit.
- Flexible environment with tremendous growth potential, and the opportunity to make a difference.
Why you should contact us:
- This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for a fast paced, challenging environment, where you will experience something new each day.
- We offer continued growth within the company and a collaborative environment where you can share your ideas with other like-minded and passionate people.
- Incapsulate is led by a CEO who is a developer at heart and rather be in a scrum session then a board meeting.
- We understand that this is a two way relationship and as much as you must be a good fit for us; we also must be a good fit for you.
TouchCR is a native Salesforce enterprise B2B e-commerce marketing platform that was developed to acquire, monetize and retain customers. Our Partners at Salesforce encouraged us to offer TouchCR to the greater marketplace as a Salesforce ISV Partner, and are now supporting the marketplace launch of TouchCR.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
The MSDSonline work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through. If you have these qualities then this is the job for you - check out the details below and apply now.
I can only work with U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders.
Email me if you are interested: email@example.com. This is an awesome opportunity to work for a great company on some really cool projects!
School’s Out Washington is a statewide intermediary that supports quality afterschool and youth development programs through training, advocacy and leadership. Join this dynamic organization that embraces creativity, collaboration and humor in the workplace. We are seeking a competent and enthusiastic Database and Web Communications Specialist to serve as the database administrator of SOWA’s Salesforce database as well as manage and maintain SOWA’s website, coordinate existing e-communications and create a variety of innovative and effective social media and other interactive communication tools. Three to five years’ experience in database management is required; strong background in Salesforce, Demand Tool and Informatica as well as web design and content management is preferred. We offer a competitive benefit package and have a generous PTO policy. School’s Out Washington is an Equal Opportunity Employer. School’s Out Washington has a commitment to addressing racism, sexism, heterosexism and other discriminatory practices and a commitment to working toward racial equity through undoing institutional and structural racism. Women, People of Color, and LGBTQ individuals are encouraged to apply.
eKuber Ventures Inc www.ekuber.com is looking to hire fulltime or C2C candidates for a long term project in Washington DC area.
Following skills are needed;
About 6-8 years of experience in the capacity of Business Analyst in Information technology.
- Good understanding of Back Office related applications like HR etc.,
- Should be able to transform the business use cases into technical use case.
- Any prior experience in Federal Govt. project would be an added advantage.
- Need some basic Understanding of Enterprise Social Networking .
- Excellent written and communication skill.
- Should have lived in US for atleast 3 years.
- Any Saleforce.com experience would be added skill but not required
Please contact Rohit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-624-1473
|Job ID #: 1591||Location: US-WA-Redmond|
|Functional Area: Technology-IT||Department: Global Technology - North America|
|Position Type: US Full Time||Education Required: Bachelors Degree|
|Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years||Relocation Provided: Negotiable|
Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR) is the world’s leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Web and mobile-based, Concur helps organizations and their employees control costs and save time. Concur's suite of award-winning travel booking, expense reporting and invoice processing solutions allow companies of all sizes to automate and optimize their business processes while providing actionable business intelligence and a rapid ROI. Concur is trusted by thousands of companies in more than 90 countries and reaches millions of employees worldwide.
Concur's market leadership regularly results in regional, national and international recognition. Concur was recently ranked third on Seattle Business Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For 2010 - results based on the independent survey of employees. Concur's employees ranked the company very high in virtually every survey category, from hiring and retention to corporate culture. More information about Concur is available at www.concur.com.
- Use computer programming languages, software tools, and software development environments to code, modify, and maintain programs.
- Investigate assigned product issues, analyze layers of code for origin of bugs, and recommend solutions to cross-functional team (Development\Product Marketing).
- Gain complex product functionality and architecture knowledge.
- Strengthen knowledge in area of expertise (current language) and broaden knowledge in area of development.
- Analyze internal development process and make recommendations for changes.
- Produce Design Documents for assigned application features/enhancements.
- Review Marketing and Development documents to estimate time necessary for project completion.
- Provide feedback on functionality requests regarding feasibility and complexity.
- Serve as mentor to less-experienced developers.
- Organize and lead internal training sessions in specified product or technological area.
- Review projects to verify accuracy and effectiveness of coding.
- Serve as resource between departments on detailed technical product information.
- Assist in allocation of workload.
- May serve as lead for new product projects.
- May determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- May provide guidance to less-experienced personnel
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- BSCS, BSEE, or equivalent years of work experience.
- 6+ years in a related software development role.
- Experience working with AJAX / EXTJS library is preferred.
- Solid experience with database technologies, including strong knowledge of SQL, is preferred.
- Significant experience with object oriented programming languages such as Java, C#, C++, or Objective C is preferred.
- Experience with building SaaS applications on a cloud platform such as salesforce.com, Amazon, Google, Azure etc. will be highly desirable.
- Ability to pass a background check.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience working in Rich Internet Application Development is desirable.
- Experience working on large high volume web sites development is desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of software design and development process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software tools, documentation process, and development process. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Broad knowledge of QA processes.
- Broad knowledge of requirements gathering.
- Awareness of business issues and their impact on product development.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Project lead experience preferred.
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Hires, develops & rewards great people
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
- Concur is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applies this policy to all applicants and employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team. (M/F/D/V)
Physical and Cognitive or Mental Requirements:
Major job activities – physical requirements:
- Use of computer and keyboard for extended periods of time on most or all workdays
- Use of telephone – throughout the workday as needed to conduct business
- Working under time pressure
- Working rapidly for long periods
- Communicating and interacting with others
Major job activities – mental requirements:
- Multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to perform under stress
- Reading and comprehension
- Problem solving
- Customer contact
Working environment (where major activities are carried out):
- Indoors in an office or control room
- 40+ hours per week will typically be necessary to accomplish performance objectives and to provide satisfactory job presence and/or responsiveness
- Flexibility as to the specific working hours may be required or available
To apply for this job, please visit:
MRC is hiring an Application Developer with expertise with .net and salesforce. The Application Developer will be responsible for design, architecture, development, testing and change control processes for business process management/automation built on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Design, development and test within the Salesforce.com platform
- Partner with Leadership and Managers to understand business needs; gather requirements and work with various parts of the organization to create meaningful Salesforce.com reports, dashboards and modifications to the application
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements; write technical approach and design documentation supporting the business needs; create development and integration plans
- Identify and implement new Salesforce.com features and functions (new screens, workflow, Apex code, force.com objects, reports etc.) in response to business needs
- Contribute to other areas of business automation and supporting technology.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required
- Technical skills: .net, Apex, VisualForce
- 2+ years designing, developing, and testing triggers for Salesforce.com platform
- Experience with SQL and robust report building
- Experience with AppExchange vendors
- Strong Preference for Salesforce.com Developer Certifications
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Experience with Financial Applications integration – Provantage a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality technical documentation and training materials
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a team environment with varying skill set levels
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain deadline
Candidates please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com - Subject: Salesforce referral - Developer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Consult with I.T. staff, management, and staff on the analysis, design, implementation, and troubleshooting of information systems.
• Produce efficient error free application software code which runs efficiently and is easily understood by other developers.
• Analyze, design, modify, develop, and implement software applications to solve business problems and opportunities.
• Document software solutions developed and supported.
• Install and/or support designated software applications.
• Participate in work teams.
• Adhere to I.T. procedures and standards.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Provide technical support for software applications.
• Include best practice application security standards within software developed and implemented.
• Meet with users to identify requirements and resolve problems.
• Participate in improving software development standards.
• Mentor and train lower level technical consulting staff.
• Participate in developing and implementing I.T. procedures and standards.
• Act as subject matter expert on one or more software applications.
• Data Analysis - 4 years.
• Relational Database Design – 4 Years.
• Database stored procedure development in a Microsoft SQL Server environment – 4 years.
• Transact SQL – 4 years.
• VB/VB Script/VB.NET – 2 years.
• .NET framework – 2 years.
• C# - 1 to 2 years.
• XML – 2 years.
• Force.com development experience and Salesforce.com experience is a must have.
• ASG Zena scheduler development experience is desired.
• Microsoft BizTalk experience is desired.
• Web-Service development experience is desired.
• ASP.NET is desired.
• Microsoft SQL Server Data Transformation Services (DTS) or SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is desired.
• Experience with software development project methodology & standards.
• Object oriented design experience is desired.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005 administration experience or training is highly desired.
• IBM Data Stage experience is desired.
• Microsoft SQL Reporting Services experience is desired.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 4 + years application development experience in a medium to large development organization.
Salesforce.com Implementation Senior Consultant and Manager Positions (Austin, Dallas, Houston)
For details go to www.strategicgrowthinc.com
Job ID: SG-COSC
Description: The Senior Consultant will participate in business process due diligence, creation and documentation of end user requirements of new and/or existing Salesforce.com customers. This position entails leading Design Sessions, creating and maintaining documentation, such as business requirements and is THE resource responsible for configuration and customization of the application and then performing training to user groups. This candidate will assist in the on-time, on-budget, high quality delivery of Salesforce.com solution implementations and must have the ability to travel domestically (currently all projects are in Texas).
- This position is 20% Project Management, 60% Analysis, 20% Technical (drawing on technical and/or CRM product knowledge in advanced configurations of the Salesforce.com application)
- Strong presentation skills and experience are a MUST
- This person must have a proven track record meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
- Must be able to "think on their feet"
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Must demonstrate a strong ability and initiative to learn...past track record important
- The candidate must prefer a role that is more tactical than strategic in day-to-day activities....this role is 70/30 tactical/strategic.
- Bachelor's Degree, Advanced Degree a plus
- 4-6 years of consulting experience
- This person MUST have more than one year of hands on experience with one or more CRM solution
- Must have experience implementing Salesforce.com
Apply for this Job
Please send your Resume to the above email address for consideration.
Strategic Growth is a Management Consulting firm started by members of the initial Salesforce.com Consulting organization with over 200 combined implementations (over 15,000 users). Each member of our consulting team has over 4 years of Salesforce.com implementation experience for Small, Medium and Enterprise customers.
We are a Salesforce.com Approved Implementation Partner based in Austin, TX and supporting the Texas Region.
ACF Solutions is a business systems consulting firm and salesforce.com Consulting Partner. We specialize in the implementation of revenue stream optimization solutions based on salesforce.com.
To support our rapidly expanding salesforce.com consulting practice, we are hiring full-time employees in our Reston, VA and Chicago, IL locations with experience and interest in one of the following roles:
Salesforce.com System Analysts
- Revenue stream business process analysis & design
- Salesforce.com design & configuration
- Data design, conversion & quality management
- Customized training development and delivery
- S-Control development using AJAX toolkit and the Apex API
- Apex Code development, including SOAP web services and XML
- External system integration using tools such as Cast Iron
Regardless of role, all candidates need to demonstrate strong consulting and client relations skills, including communications, problem solving and flexibility. A good sense of humor and occasional business travel are also required.
In addition to a competitive salary and annual bonus program, ACF Solutions offers a full range of benefits, including health, dental, life, and AD&D insurance, a retirement savings plan with company matching, 3 weeks of paid time off and 9 paid holidays.
A career with ACF Solutions provides motivated employees with challenging opportunities and a chance to influence the development of a growing company. Our client engagements include high visibility projects with industry leading companies. Our employees work side-by-side with our clients to solve their business and technology challenges. We work on-site at client locations in a collaborative, team environment. If you are motivated to contribute to the development of a dynamic organization, ACF Solutions may be the place for you.
All positions require a bachelor’s degree and authorization to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship (US citizen or permanent resident). Local VA/MD/DC or Chicago candidates only. Principals only.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about ACF Solutions at www.acfsolutions.com