• 10 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
User-added imageI need to Make it read-only for all profiles except Sys Admin. But when I remove check mark from sys admin and save it, i notice that Read-Only column becomes unmarked when i when i visit this page again. How can i fix it?
User-added imageTotalWins__c & TotalActivePlayers__c fields should be auto-calculated.

How can i implement this?
User-added image
I have text field 'Score__c' which defines Score of footbal match. Like '1:2'. I need co create validation rule named 'Validate scores in Score__c cannot be negative numbers (even though represented as a string)'. I stuck on a problem because i dont know how can i extract first number and compare is with second. 
I stuck on a problem that I don't know what formula do I need to enter in Winner field to represent name of winner team(on screenshots) or Draw if score is equal. Winner is a field on Match object. They told me that I need to parse it somehows but I don't know. I also would be grateful for helping me with the last field "Previous Match Between Teams Datetime" because I don't know

I attached screenshots with full task. Score is a text field which represents score '(1:2' as example). 1 - score of Home team, 2- score of Visitors, that is Visitors won. Through fields 'Home Team' and 'Visitors' we can access to Team object and display Name of winner team. Home Team and Visitors are Master-detail and lookup fields respectively(to Team object).  You can see all fields and objects on my screenshots

User-added imageUser-added image
I stuck on a problem that I don't know what formula do I need to enter in Winner field to represent name of winner team(on screenshots) or Draw if score is equal. Winner is a field on Match object. They told me that I need to parse it somehows but I don't know. I also would be grateful for helping me with the last field "Previous Match Between Teams Datetime" because I don't know what formula I need to write there tooUser-added imageUser-added image
User-added imageI need to Make it read-only for all profiles except Sys Admin. But when I remove check mark from sys admin and save it, i notice that Read-Only column becomes unmarked when i when i visit this page again. How can i fix it?
I stuck on a problem that I don't know what formula do I need to enter in Winner field to represent name of winner team(on screenshots) or Draw if score is equal. Winner is a field on Match object. They told me that I need to parse it somehows but I don't know. I also would be grateful for helping me with the last field "Previous Match Between Teams Datetime" because I don't know what formula I need to write there tooUser-added imageUser-added image