• Member since 2003

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

We have created some lead assignment rules. But it seems that after 19th of Dec, the leads were not getting assigned to their respective lead owners.

Please can you tell us what can be the possible reason. We have checked the correctness of all the rules

Regards
A**bleep**a Kachru

I am getting this exception when I am trying to retieve ID from "Accounts" tab in Salesforce.

"System.Exception:EXCEEDED_ID_LIMIT: retrieve id limit reached"

Please can someone guide me thru the reason why this error is coming and also the work around.

Hi

I am looking at a possibility of updating the 'Status' field part of "campaign History - Add Campaign" feature of "Leads" using SF API. Please can someone guide me thru on this or provide a code base in C#.

Many thanks,

Prashant

While creating a Lead using the WSDL generated from salesforce.com for my developer account, if I specify Lead.HasOptedOutOfEmail property to true (boolean value), then it doesn't reflect this true value in the Lead created while viewing the lead at salesforce.com!!!

Any suggestions???

Hi,

We have created some lead assignment rules. But it seems that after 19th of Dec, the leads were not getting assigned to their respective lead owners.

Please can you tell us what can be the possible reason. We have checked the correctness of all the rules

Regards
A**bleep**a Kachru

Page 43 of the API 2.0 documentation states:

"During an inset or update, the sforce API verifies wheter the status field value specified in the call is a valid campaign member status for the given campaign. ... If the specified status value is not a valid campaign member status the API assigns the default campaign memeber status ... "

Is there any way to find the list of valid campaign member status fields for a specified campaign via the API?

D.

• September 16, 2003