• Member since 2003

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi -

We're editing and deleting Events through the API and require that the auto-notification messages be sent to the owners of the events when an Event has been edited/deleted.   The SFDC UI does it correctly but we can't seem to get it to work via the API by setting the EmailHeader.  The docs don't mention anything about this working with Events but it does say that it should mimic the UI functionality with auto-messages. 

Should this work with events as well or are we just wasting our time trying to debug this?

Thanks for the help!
Chico
  • July 27, 2007

I'm trying to upload opportunitylineitems but I keep getting the field integrity exception error. I am not sure which field is erroring. I'm uploading opportunity id, pricebookentry id, total price, unit price, quantity. I think I'm misunderstanding the pricebookentry structure. But why might I be getting this error? Thanks for the help

I'm trying to locate the FieldName and ObjectType in order to search for QuotaAmount using SOQL

I've tried select QuotaAmount from ForecastItem but it's not working. Anyone have any ideas?

• December 18, 2003