• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

What are the possibilities of integration with the salesforce.com professional edition?I mean, without using the API.

All our prospects want to import data from their ERP to the Salesforce.com. Is there any possibility to automatize that importation without having to use the import wizard once i have defined the mapping of the data for the first time?. We want to import a CSV file generated every day by our ERP with the data of new contacts to the CRM and we want to import that csv every night automatically.

Thanks

• April 28, 2004

I was reading the API and i've seen that i can't make a query with a join between two tables??!!. I can't belive that. I must be wrong.

I don't know why do we have that restriction!!!. In all the databases is possible to do so without any problem. Can anybody help me please?

Thanks

• March 10, 2004

I want to check that my sql's are right, but i can't get the database specification. I think that somewhere it must be a document with the tables, fields and types of my salesforce database!!!. Can anybody tell me where to find it, please?

Thanks ;-)

• March 10, 2004