• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is this possible to create a wil that opens a file in a specific location(example a JPG?) and how would be the syntax for that ?

Also I am trying to open it using the hyperlink function using the file://c:/file.ext but it doesnt work.

As always I appreciate all the help on this issue.

Regards
TRF
Two questions :

Is there a record limit per file when loading records in the dataloader?

What are the estimated times when performing insertion or updates , i mean if a have a 60.000 record file how much time it will take ?

As always thanks
For thoses who have already build s-controls using ajax, how you debbug the code?
Anyone knows if it is possible to create s-controls using ajax toolkit on new objects.

If yes, what we want to do is to to build an s-control in a new object in order to update (automatically) a set of value(fields) in that object, and then clone/duplicate it into a new record and pass a set of field form the first into the new record (cloned one).

the s-control has not to be build necessarly using ajax, in order words is this s-control possible to be build ? and if yes, more or less in how much time (average)?

Finally and of course, if anyone has something likely and would like to share it, i will very much appreciate it (i am kind of new in this programming world)

As always thanks for the support.
TRF
One small question.... If I need to schedule more than one operation (ex: one inserts, one updates and one deletes), do I need to write three differentes config files and put them in separated places ? (could it be in the same place, with differentes names?) or do I write all the operation secuencially in the same file ?

As always thanks for your support.

TRF
As of now, salesforce audit is limited to strucutral changes, password changes or last logings. The point is, has anyone build something in order to keep track of data changing (create, update and delete transactions)? If yes, can anyone share or give any ideas, best practices to do that.

TRF

Hello, I am trying the new released email to case feature. First I am doing the agent configuration and so far no been so lucky (what is incredible is there is no info for this config !!!).

I am kind of a stuck with an error message every time the agent is trying to polling my mailbox. I had a look in my log file and this is the error than I am getting (my commento to this are at the end of the error message)  :

"2005-06-29 19:08:39,187 0    [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Starting EmailToCase Agent ...
2005-06-29 19:08:39,187 0    [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Parsing config file: sfdcConfig.txt
2005-06-29 19:08:39,437 250  [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Config successfully parsed
2005-06-29 19:08:39,437 250  [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Loading configuration file sfdcConfig.txt
2005-06-29 19:08:39,437 250  [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - No email account set up for system notifications, this feature suppressed.
2005-06-29 19:08:39,437 250  [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Parsing config file: C:\\EmailAgent60\\email2case.txt
2005-06-29 19:08:39,453 266  [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Config successfully parsed
2005-06-29 19:08:39,453 266  [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Attempting to start service com.sforce.mail.EmailService with configuration file C:\\EmailAgent60\\email2case.txt
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.GenericClient  - LoginURL:
https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/6.0
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.GenericClient  - Agent will connect to: https://na1-api.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/6.0
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  - Scheduling poll process against ms01.mailstreet2003.net
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  -    UserID  : tricaurte
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  -    Password:
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  -    Interval: 1 minute(s)
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  -    InBox   : Inbox
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  -    ReadBox : Sent Items
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  -    ErrorBox: Inbox
2005-06-29 19:08:41,968 2781 [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - com.sforce.mail.EmailService  loaded as a timer service.
2005-06-29 19:08:42,812 3625 [Thread-0] INFO  com.sforce.mail.GenericClient  - Polling mailbox (ms01.mailstreet2003.net:tricaurte) ...
2005-06-29 19:08:58,406 19219 [Thread-0] ERROR com.sforce.mail.GenericClient  - INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS: insufficient access rights on cross-reference id
AxisFault
 faultCode: {urn:fault.partner.soap.sforce.com}INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS: insufficient access rights on cross-reference id
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
 {urn:fault.partner.soap.sforce.com}fault:
     <sf:exceptionCode>INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS</sf:exceptionCode>
     <sf:exceptionMessage>insufficient access rights on cross-reference id</sf:exceptionMessage>

INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS: insufficient access rights on cross-reference id
 at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.<init>(BeanDeserializer.java:125)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.<init>(BeanDeserializer.java:111)
 at com.sforce.soap.partner.fault.UnexpectedErrorFault.getDeserializer(UnexpectedErrorFault.java:85)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BaseDeserializerFactory.getSpecialized(BaseDeserializerFactory.java:176)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BaseDeserializerFactory.getDeserializerAs(BaseDeserializerFactory.java:117)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.getDeserializer(DeserializationContextImpl.java:466)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.getDeserializerForType(DeserializationContextImpl.java:481)
 at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultDetailsBuilder.onStartChild(SOAPFaultDetailsBuilder.java:172)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:963)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(DeserializationContextImpl.java:242)
 at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:538)
 at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:376)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2583)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2553)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2248)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2171)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1691)
 at com.sforce.soap.partner.SoapBindingStub.handleEmailMessage(SoapBindingStub.java:1810)
 at com.sforce.mail.GenericClient.handleMessage(GenericClient.java:366)
 at com.sforce.mail.GenericClient.receive(GenericClient.java:322)
 at com.sforce.mail.EmailService$EmailWorker.run(EmailService.java:113)
 at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
 at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)
2005-06-29 19:09:20,187 41000 [Thread-0] ERROR com.sforce.mail.GenericClient  - INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS: insufficient access rights on cross-reference id
AxisFault"

Sorry for the long text message.... ok going on.... As far has you can see the saleforce login and the email account login are been succesfully done (futhermore I know there are good because if i change the user or pass I get an inmediate bas user/pass message).

At the beginning i thought that I had some kind of security issue with that email account but I tryed the configuration with two different email account and alway got the same error message !!!

I dont know what is happening as I am not an java expert, any one can please tell what may be causing this error ? or anyone has already been able to config the agent ??

Is there any technical documentation for this config ? 

I appreciate your help in this.. As always thanks for your continued asistence.

TRF

Hello I not sure want I am  doing wrong but, but  i havent been able to make the enterprise 4.0 example run.

When I run it form the Sample directory it gives me wrong name error o something like that.

I tryed to run it from  the bin directory with command "java com.salesforce.sample.Sample " but I get this error

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/ax
ault
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)

I am new in Java, and I am not sure if I have missed something or maybe I am not declaring the classpath well. Where can I Start to check ?

Thanks for the help. I will appreciate a hand on this.

Regards

Anyone knows if it is possible to create s-controls using ajax toolkit on new objects.

If yes, what we want to do is to to build an s-control in a new object in order to update (automatically) a set of value(fields) in that object, and then clone/duplicate it into a new record and pass a set of field form the first into the new record (cloned one).

the s-control has not to be build necessarly using ajax, in order words is this s-control possible to be build ? and if yes, more or less in how much time (average)?

Finally and of course, if anyone has something likely and would like to share it, i will very much appreciate it (i am kind of new in this programming world)

As always thanks for the support.
TRF
One small question.... If I need to schedule more than one operation (ex: one inserts, one updates and one deletes), do I need to write three differentes config files and put them in separated places ? (could it be in the same place, with differentes names?) or do I write all the operation secuencially in the same file ?

TRF
As of now, salesforce audit is limited to strucutral changes, password changes or last logings. The point is, has anyone build something in order to keep track of data changing (create, update and delete transactions)? If yes, can anyone share or give any ideas, best practices to do that.

TRF

Hello, I am trying the new released email to case feature. First I am doing the agent configuration and so far no been so lucky (what is incredible is there is no info for this config !!!).

I am kind of a stuck with an error message every time the agent is trying to polling my mailbox. I had a look in my log file and this is the error than I am getting (my commento to this are at the end of the error message)  :

"2005-06-29 19:08:39,187 0    [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Starting EmailToCase Agent ...
2005-06-29 19:08:39,187 0    [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Parsing config file: sfdcConfig.txt
2005-06-29 19:08:39,437 250  [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Config successfully parsed
2005-06-29 19:08:39,437 250  [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Loading configuration file sfdcConfig.txt
2005-06-29 19:08:39,437 250  [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - No email account set up for system notifications, this feature suppressed.
2005-06-29 19:08:39,437 250  [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Parsing config file: C:\\EmailAgent60\\email2case.txt
2005-06-29 19:08:39,453 266  [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Config successfully parsed
2005-06-29 19:08:39,453 266  [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Attempting to start service com.sforce.mail.EmailService with configuration file C:\\EmailAgent60\\email2case.txt
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.GenericClient  - LoginURL:
https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/6.0
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.GenericClient  - Agent will connect to: https://na1-api.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/6.0
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  - Scheduling poll process against ms01.mailstreet2003.net
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  -    UserID  : tricaurte
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  -    Password:
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  -    Interval: 1 minute(s)
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  -    InBox   : Inbox
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  -    ReadBox : Sent Items
2005-06-29 19:08:41,953 2766 [main] INFO  com.sforce.mail.EmailService  -    ErrorBox: Inbox
2005-06-29 19:08:41,968 2781 [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - com.sforce.mail.EmailService  loaded as a timer service.
2005-06-29 19:08:42,812 3625 [Thread-0] INFO  com.sforce.mail.GenericClient  - Polling mailbox (ms01.mailstreet2003.net:tricaurte) ...
2005-06-29 19:08:58,406 19219 [Thread-0] ERROR com.sforce.mail.GenericClient  - INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS: insufficient access rights on cross-reference id
AxisFault
 faultCode: {urn:fault.partner.soap.sforce.com}INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS: insufficient access rights on cross-reference id
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
 {urn:fault.partner.soap.sforce.com}fault:
     <sf:exceptionCode>INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS</sf:exceptionCode>
     <sf:exceptionMessage>insufficient access rights on cross-reference id</sf:exceptionMessage>

INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS: insufficient access rights on cross-reference id
 at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.<init>(BeanDeserializer.java:125)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.<init>(BeanDeserializer.java:111)
 at com.sforce.soap.partner.fault.UnexpectedErrorFault.getDeserializer(UnexpectedErrorFault.java:85)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BaseDeserializerFactory.getSpecialized(BaseDeserializerFactory.java:176)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BaseDeserializerFactory.getDeserializerAs(BaseDeserializerFactory.java:117)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.getDeserializer(DeserializationContextImpl.java:466)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.getDeserializerForType(DeserializationContextImpl.java:481)
 at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultDetailsBuilder.onStartChild(SOAPFaultDetailsBuilder.java:172)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:963)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(DeserializationContextImpl.java:242)
 at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:538)
 at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:376)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2583)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2553)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2248)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2171)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1691)
 at com.sforce.soap.partner.SoapBindingStub.handleEmailMessage(SoapBindingStub.java:1810)
 at com.sforce.mail.GenericClient.handleMessage(GenericClient.java:366)
 at com.sforce.mail.GenericClient.receive(GenericClient.java:322)
 at com.sforce.mail.EmailService$EmailWorker.run(EmailService.java:113)
 at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
 at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)
2005-06-29 19:09:20,187 41000 [Thread-0] ERROR com.sforce.mail.GenericClient  - INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS: insufficient access rights on cross-reference id
AxisFault"

Sorry for the long text message.... ok going on.... As far has you can see the saleforce login and the email account login are been succesfully done (futhermore I know there are good because if i change the user or pass I get an inmediate bas user/pass message).

At the beginning i thought that I had some kind of security issue with that email account but I tryed the configuration with two different email account and alway got the same error message !!!

I dont know what is happening as I am not an java expert, any one can please tell what may be causing this error ? or anyone has already been able to config the agent ??

Is there any technical documentation for this config ? 

I appreciate your help in this.. As always thanks for your continued asistence.

TRF

Hello I not sure want I am  doing wrong but, but  i havent been able to make the enterprise 4.0 example run.

When I run it form the Sample directory it gives me wrong name error o something like that.

I tryed to run it from  the bin directory with command "java com.salesforce.sample.Sample " but I get this error

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/ax
ault

I am new in Java, and I am not sure if I have missed something or maybe I am not declaring the classpath well. Where can I Start to check ?

Thanks for the help. I will appreciate a hand on this.

Regards

Please bear with my noob question:

I installed Axis, import enterprise.wsdl, then I copied Samples.java from \EnterpriseSamples4_0\EnterpriseSamples\src\com\salesforce\samples to my working directory.

I try to compile Enterprise Samples4.0 using "javac Samples.java" and it went fine. I got "Samples.class" file but I can't run it. I got following error:

D:\My Documents\SalesForce>java Samples
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Samples (wrong name:
com/salesforce/samples/Samples)

I appreciate for any comments.

BTW, I can run "QuickStart4_0" sample using the batch file, but if I compiles quickstart.java and try to run it, I got the same error.