• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Looking to fill an open position (full-time) in the Northern New Jersey

Job Description
As a member of the Salesforce.com Center of Excellence team, this person will be responsible for responding to users with problems that may occur with their salesforce.com. This small dynamic team, in multiple shifts, is responsible for support 12 hours a day 5 days a week for our associates in the USA and Canada.

This person will answer associate calls, emails & cases, assist in isolating problems and walk-through corrective steps with the associate. These issues may be system or process related. This person will also be responsible for documenting problems for escalation to Salesforce.com support and resolutions for distribution to the field.

In addition the Center of Excellence will handle Change Management for the system where configuration changes impact multiple business units. This will also include doing mass data imports and assisting with new implementation configuration.

Successful candidates will learn how to effectively handle many calls, process them efficiently, and help build a world-class Client Services organization.
  • May 11, 2006

When deactivating user in the salesforce.com user interface you are given three checkboxes:

Remove user from account teams

Remove user from sales teams of closed opps

Remove user from sales teams of open opps. (This one is checked by default).

When deactivating user with the API, do any of the above occur?

• December 06, 2004
Looking to fill an open position (full-time) in the Northern New Jersey

Job Description
As a member of the Salesforce.com Center of Excellence team, this person will be responsible for responding to users with problems that may occur with their salesforce.com. This small dynamic team, in multiple shifts, is responsible for support 12 hours a day 5 days a week for our associates in the USA and Canada.

This person will answer associate calls, emails & cases, assist in isolating problems and walk-through corrective steps with the associate. These issues may be system or process related. This person will also be responsible for documenting problems for escalation to Salesforce.com support and resolutions for distribution to the field.

In addition the Center of Excellence will handle Change Management for the system where configuration changes impact multiple business units. This will also include doing mass data imports and assisting with new implementation configuration.

Successful candidates will learn how to effectively handle many calls, process them efficiently, and help build a world-class Client Services organization.
  • May 11, 2006

Hello,

We have code that was running successfully on Friday 6 January but began failing over the weekend with the error: "Insufficient access rights on cross-reference id" whilst trying to create CASEs.

(Our code has not been changed. Java SOAP API version 2.0, (Code was written in 2003))

Am I right to suspect the Winter '06 release for breaking things?

Can anyone provide a detailed explanation for the error message that might give me a hint of what is going on?

Thanks,

Tony

Hi everybody,

Since this morning I can't execute any more a query, as each time this message appear :

Le client a trouvé 'text/html; charset=UTF-8' comme type de contenu de la réponse, alors qu'il attendait 'text/xml'. La demande a échoué avec le message d'erreur : --
An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact support@salesforce.com. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using Salesforce!

the Problem come it of my code or of the server SFDC.

i'm looking forward to hearing from you.

best regards

ps : I Apologize for my poor english. ^_^